Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Therese, Pittsburgh, PA October 1, 2014
“My family and I were absolutely thrilled with our order! We LOVE the dark chocolate covered espresso beans and the cinnamon imperials. They are SO delicious! We couldn't believe how quickly everything was delivered, and how beautifully everything was packaged. We even received a free gift of a generous amount of organic almonds! It is rare to find a company as good as Nuts.com. You can tell they REALLY CARE about their customers.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.