Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Organic Strawberry Powder (Raw)
Organic strawberry powder is an excellent source of vitamin C, antioxidants, and dietary fiber. Made from freeze-dried strawberries, this raw organic strawberry powder retains all of the protective nutrients of real strawberries. For a natural strawberry flavor, mix 1-2 tablespoons of the powder into any drink, smoothie, yogurt, or other food.
How to Enjoy Strawberry Powder
Organic strawberry powder can add a naturally sweet strawberry flavor and rich nutrient boost to a variety of foods and drinks. Sprinkle strawberry powder over your morning oatmeal or mix it into plain yogurt for a yummy afternoon snack. For a refreshing smoothie or juice, blend the powder with other fruits and your choice of milk or yogurt. It can also be added to desserts such as puddings and parfaits, or mixed into cake and muffin batters for a charming strawberry treat.
Health Benefits of Strawberry Powder
1) Vitamin C: A 1-ounce serving of organic strawberry powder contains over 250% of the Daily Value (DV) for vitamin C - in just two tablespoons! Vitamin C is well-known for its ability to boost the immune system and ward off colds and illness. It also acts as an antioxidant to protect cells from the effects of damaging free radicals. The antioxidant function of vitamin C can also prevent cataracts and reduce the risk for high blood pressure.
2) Dietary Fiber: Freeze-dried organic strawberry powder is an excellent source of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fiber may help regulate blood sugar levels and lower LDL "bad" cholesterol levels. Insoluble fiber aids the digestive tract and keeps you feeling full longer, which prevents overeating.
3) Antioxidants: The protective phytonutrients present in strawberries have a protective anti-inflammatory effect in the body. A 2007 study published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition found that strawberry intake reduced the likelihood of elevated C-reactive protein (CRP) levels, which cause unnecessary inflammation in the body. Elevated CRP levels are associated with chronic age-related conditions such as heart disease. The researchers suggest that strawberry consumption may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
4) Lower Cholesterol Levels: As a concentrated source of flavonoids and fiber, raw organic strawberry powder can help keep your cholesterol levels in a normal range. A 2009 study published in the Nutrition Journal found that consuming freeze-dried strawberry powder reduced total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol levels by 5% and 6%, respectively.
5) Bone Health: Strawberries are also rich in calcium, vitamin K, potassium and manganese, all of which help to build and maintain strong bones. Calcium is well-known for its critical role in bone health, but lesser-known nutrients like vitamin K also increase bone density and reduces the risk of fractures. Potassium helps reserve calcium in the body and manganese supports healthy bone structure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Marion, stow, ma September 26, 2013
“We love your product offerings and your way of doing business. Enjoying the strawberry powder now and looking forward to ordering some of your other products! Thanks!”
ARLEN, Afghanistan March 17, 2013
“Outstanding customer service and great food products for healthy eats. I recommend "Nuts.com!"”
Cynthia, Baltimore, Maryland March 13, 2012
“I just received my order and made a smoothie with the Acai, Wild Blueberry, Gogi, Strawberry,and Matcha Green Tea powder..........AMAZING! and DELICIOUS!
This is a perfect way to get healthy and a great and natural energy boost! I set up everything i purchased on my counter next the blender for my very own superfood smoothie station!”
Terokesha S. Gregory, Woodbridge, VA October 11, 2011
“great service, awesome product!! :)”
Mary, Columbus, Georgia April 27, 2011
“My fruit powders arrived! I immediately sprinkled plain yogurt with the Wild Blueberry, Strawberry and VitaCherry then proceeded to make a pig of myself. I can tell that I will be placing many future orders. Thanks. Oink- oink.”
Nancy, Coldspring, TX January 11, 2010
“Whoopee! My order for powdered fruit arrived today. I'm all set now to start making French Macarons! I appreciate the fast shipping and the great products. They are true powders. Some other flavors I have ordered from elsewhere were definitely not powdered, and I had to get my food processor to finish the work. Thanks again!”
Elisabeth, New York, NY December 2, 2009
“I can't believe how quickly my order arrived! I'll definitely be ordering from you guys again.”
Maxine J Lalock, Morton, IL April 27, 2014
“I'm back!! The Organic Strawberry Powder arrived just as you said and it is soooo good. Also I am enjoying the cashews, Bombay ranch chips, sun mix oriental rice chips and I will be sharing the turmeric with family. Once again thank you for the free sample and the great service.”
Serving Size 50g (~1.8 oz.)
(Approx. 9.1 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Organic Strawberry, Organic Rice Hulls
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Store at room temperature for up to 1 year.
Country of Origin: United States
|5 Pound Bags|