Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
One of our most delicious dried fruit treats, Dried Strawberries are a fan favorite! Excellent for cereals, muffins, cakes and snacks. These dried strawberries are really sweet and moist... and oh sooooo good!
I (Jeffrey) absolutely love these dried strawberries, but they are super sweet and do have added sugar. If you are looking for the strawberries found in cereal boxes, then you might want freeze-dried strawberries, which have no added sugar and are crunchy instead of chewy.
2. When moms are planning to have children, strawberries provide needed nutrients. Eight medium strawberries provide 30 grams of folate per cup of sliced fruit. Folate has been shown to reduce the chance of fetal neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida.
3. Eight medium strawberries provide 96 milligrams of vitamin C or 160 percent of the recommended daily intake. That's more vitamin C than one medium orange! Vitamin C keeps kids' teeth and gums healthy, aids in healing cuts and scrapes, and helps the body resist infection. It's also a potent antioxidant that has been associated with reduced risk of certain kinds of cancer.
4. One serving of dried strawberries contains 3 grams of dietary fiber. A diet high in fiber can have benefits throughout life. Dietary fiber has well-known health benefits such as lowering blood cholesterol and promoting a healthy digestive system. This in turn may decrease the risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer.
5. Strawberries have only 50 calories per serving and no cholesterol or saturated fats, making them a great healthy snack or addition to any meal.
6. Vitamin C: Analyses of the first, second, and third National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (NHANES-I, NHANES-II and NHANES-III) correlated higher vitamin C intakes with lower death rates from cardiovascular disease (CVD), lower prevalence of CVD, and reduced risk of angina. Strawberries provide 94 mg of vitamin C per cup of sliced fruit--more than 150% of the Daily Value.
7. Folate reduces serum levels of homocysteine, a substance that has been observed to be an independent risk factor for CVD. Even a very small elevation of homocysteine is estimated to increase CVD risk by 60% in men and 50% in women. Strawberries provide about 30 grams of folate per cup of sliced fruit.
8. Dietary fiber - both soluble and insoluble - is considered by the American Heart Association to be important for heart health. Epidemiological studies have reported that people who eat higher amounts of total fiber have lower risk of cardiovascular disease and hypertension.
9. Antioxidants reduce the oxidation of LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol, one of the critical steps in the development of CVD. Science has demonstrated that oxidation of LDL greatly accelerates several steps in the process of atherosclerosis, the build-up of fatty lesions or "plaque" on artery walls. A recent study showed that a highly concentrated strawberry extract inhibited oxidation of human LDL by as much as 86%.
10. Certain flavonoids that occur in strawberries, including quercetin, kaempferol and anthocyanins, have been shown to inhibit platelet aggregation, an abnormal "clumping" of the blood particles responsible for clotting. These flavonoids appear to slow the clotting process, thereby decreasing the tendency to form thrombi and reducing the risk of stroke.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Carl, Columbus, MT March 1, 2010
“Prompt shipment, Thanks.
Dried Strawberries nothing short of WONDERFULLY TASTY! I think I could become addicted very easily. ”
Tiffany, Upland, CA February 2, 2010
“UNBELIEVABLE!!! This is seriously the only word I can use to describe the Dried Strawberries I just received. I ordered them because I wanted to use them in a cookie recipe, and they are better than I even expected! If I hadn't already read other testimonials, I really would have sworn they were candy! AMAZING!”
Donna , Long Island, NY December 30, 2009
“This is my 3rd delivery in 1 month- new items as well as 1 case of salted roasted peanuts (in shell), they are colossal!I LOVE your freshness,quality and fast delivery!I strongly recommend the dried strawberries - cherries and chocolate covered sunflower seeds. Very Yummy & Addictive! I work in eCommerce and you are hands down without competition!! Wishing you continued prosperity in 2010! Thank You!”
Leah, MA December 22, 2009
“Ordered just yesterday & delivered today, so fast and everything was just as promised. The entire family loves the dried strawberries- realllllly good! Thanks for the super speedy service, superior selection & products! We'll be back again and again! ”
gailmoreta, mesa, az December 16, 2009
“Best dried strawberries on the face of the planet. So tender and tasty. They are so perfect I almost thought they were not real. Everyone-BUY THESE STRAWBERRIES- You will be thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Virginia, La Verne, CA December 5, 2009
“This is the second time we've ordered from you and once again you've exceeded expectations. Such prompt service and incredible products. We love your strawberries and as of today we've become great fans of your jumbo dates. Thank you so much!”
Molly, Portland, OR November 19, 2009
“My order of dried strawberries, chevdo, jericho snack mix and wasabi peas arrived on schedule. I read the reviews, but nothing could have prepared me for those strawberries! Surprisingly fresh and very moist. I'm so impressed with your products I'm already working on another order!”
Chris, Carrollton, Texas November 7, 2009
“Think the best gummy strawberries you've had, and then realize you are actually eating dried strawberries... Highly addictive.”
Tal, Nashville, AR November 5, 2009
“Super fast shipping. Tried the dried strawberries and they are delicious. I am looking forward to trying the peanut flour.”
Fred, York, Pa October 22, 2009
“I've never had such great service! Warp speed delivery of a superb product.
If you want the best dried fruit and don't buy here you're making a big mistake.”
Showing 251-260 of 304
Ron, Edwardsville, IL September 25, 2014
“Sweet, chewy and bursting with flavor. I like pairing them with the little dark chocolate wafers. Nibble some strawberry and add a dark chocolate wafer for a real treat.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Strawberries, sugar, citric acid, strawberry flavor, sulphur dioxide, fd&c red 40.
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 100 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Thailand
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|22 Pound Cases|