Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
One of our most delicious dried fruit treats, Dried Strawberries are a fan favorite! Excellent for cereals, muffins, cakes and snacks. These dried strawberries are really sweet and moist... and oh sooooo good!
I (Jeffrey) absolutely love these dried strawberries, but they are super sweet and do have added sugar. If you are looking for the strawberries found in cereal boxes, then you might want freeze-dried strawberries, which have no added sugar and are crunchy instead of chewy.
2. When moms are planning to have children, strawberries provide needed nutrients. Eight medium strawberries provide 30 grams of folate per cup of sliced fruit. Folate has been shown to reduce the chance of fetal neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida.
3. Eight medium strawberries provide 96 milligrams of vitamin C or 160 percent of the recommended daily intake. That's more vitamin C than one medium orange! Vitamin C keeps kids' teeth and gums healthy, aids in healing cuts and scrapes, and helps the body resist infection. It's also a potent antioxidant that has been associated with reduced risk of certain kinds of cancer.
4. One serving of dried strawberries contains 3 grams of dietary fiber. A diet high in fiber can have benefits throughout life. Dietary fiber has well-known health benefits such as lowering blood cholesterol and promoting a healthy digestive system. This in turn may decrease the risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer.
5. Strawberries have only 50 calories per serving and no cholesterol or saturated fats, making them a great healthy snack or addition to any meal.
6. Vitamin C: Analyses of the first, second, and third National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (NHANES-I, NHANES-II and NHANES-III) correlated higher vitamin C intakes with lower death rates from cardiovascular disease (CVD), lower prevalence of CVD, and reduced risk of angina. Strawberries provide 94 mg of vitamin C per cup of sliced fruit--more than 150% of the Daily Value.
7. Folate reduces serum levels of homocysteine, a substance that has been observed to be an independent risk factor for CVD. Even a very small elevation of homocysteine is estimated to increase CVD risk by 60% in men and 50% in women. Strawberries provide about 30 grams of folate per cup of sliced fruit.
8. Dietary fiber - both soluble and insoluble - is considered by the American Heart Association to be important for heart health. Epidemiological studies have reported that people who eat higher amounts of total fiber have lower risk of cardiovascular disease and hypertension.
9. Antioxidants reduce the oxidation of LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol, one of the critical steps in the development of CVD. Science has demonstrated that oxidation of LDL greatly accelerates several steps in the process of atherosclerosis, the build-up of fatty lesions or "plaque" on artery walls. A recent study showed that a highly concentrated strawberry extract inhibited oxidation of human LDL by as much as 86%.
10. Certain flavonoids that occur in strawberries, including quercetin, kaempferol and anthocyanins, have been shown to inhibit platelet aggregation, an abnormal "clumping" of the blood particles responsible for clotting. These flavonoids appear to slow the clotting process, thereby decreasing the tendency to form thrombi and reducing the risk of stroke.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Debbie, Papillion, Nebraska October 20, 2011
“I just got my shipment of dried strawberries, blueberries and craisens! They are great! Thanks so much! This is the first time I've tried your company and I love it! I love putting them on salads and mix with cashews! Thanks so much!”
Anthony, Spokane, WA. October 19, 2011
“I can not believe how fresh this fruit is. I ordered the dried apricots , strawberries and berry mix. I dont know what to say . I ordered the sample packs because I was not sure of the flavor and freshness. Boy was I wrong . Now I knew the Roasted hazel nuts I ordered were going to be great. Stop reading and order. You will not be disappointed. ”
Noor, Dearborn, Michigan October 6, 2011
“EVERYTHING was sooo fresh. I can not express how much I love this company for one reason: their amazingggggg customer service! Dried strawberries, sunflower kernels, Soy Beans roasted, Turkish figs (super moist and big!) and roasted but unsalted pistachios were all DELICIOUS!!!
I'm totally recommending this web to friends and family members!!!”
Kristen, Westmont, NJ September 29, 2011
“We received our order yesterday and were more than satisfied as always. I absolutely love the dried strawberries! My husband loves the dark chocolate coconut and the dried mangoes. Thanks again!”
Karen, Clayton, Ca September 13, 2011
“My family devoured the chocolate covered sunflower seeds sample bag! And the dried strawberries in my sons lunch came back empty with requests from all his friends to order more. I only got a handful of sunflower seeds and 1 strawberry!”
Nancy, Muncie, IN September 13, 2011
“i am hooked beyond hooked on NutsOnLine. The dried Strawberries & the Dark chocolate coated ones are so moist & addicting! Can't wait to try more items to send to my Cadet @ West Point and tuck some fruit leathers in the packages the West Point Moms Bake group sends monthly to deployed soldiers. I love the temp. regulating packages too> can't wait for my next order!”
Cheryl, Gloversville, NY September 8, 2011
“What can I say other than you guys are amazing! Your dried strawberries are divine (and they're the perfect "I must be nuts training for a marathon" food)! My running buddy agrees, so I got her some! The dates are some of the best I've ever had, and the almond flour makes the best pancakes known to man. I love doing business with you my nutty, nutty friends! Thanks for stellar service and quality!”
Elizabeth August 26, 2011
“WONDERFUL Fruit and now DRIED! JUST YUMMY...you will want a back-up bag! Makes a nice little addition to your salads!”
Bethany, Pennellvile, NY August 18, 2011
“This is my second order. Wow! You are very fast, less than 24 hours. I love the dried strawberries and my chocolate covered expresso beans. I am very excited about trying my chia seeds too!! I am a customer for life. :)”
Sharon , Gardena, CA. August 11, 2011
“The dried strawberries are really good never had them dried would buy again. Package was in good shape when arrived. the little sample packages are great. To be a continued customer still have more to taste but so far it's great”
Showing 151-160 of 268
Michelle, Folsom, PA June 27, 2014
“All I can say is WOW! Not only did I just place my orders yesterday and they arrived the next day, but everything I ordered was so fresh and so good, I will definitely be ordering again...the dried strawberries are absolutely incredible!!!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Strawberries, sugar, citric acid, strawberry flavor, sulphur dioxide, fd&c red 40.
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 100 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Thailand
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|22 Pound Cases|