Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
One of our most delicious dried fruit treats, Dried Strawberries are a fan favorite! Excellent for cereals, muffins, cakes and snacks. These dried strawberries are really sweet and moist... and oh sooooo good!
I (Jeffrey) absolutely love these dried strawberries, but they are super sweet and do have added sugar. If you are looking for the strawberries found in cereal boxes, then you might want freeze-dried strawberries, which have no added sugar and are crunchy instead of chewy.
2. When moms are planning to have children, strawberries provide needed nutrients. Eight medium strawberries provide 30 grams of folate per cup of sliced fruit. Folate has been shown to reduce the chance of fetal neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida.
3. Eight medium strawberries provide 96 milligrams of vitamin C or 160 percent of the recommended daily intake. That's more vitamin C than one medium orange! Vitamin C keeps kids' teeth and gums healthy, aids in healing cuts and scrapes, and helps the body resist infection. It's also a potent antioxidant that has been associated with reduced risk of certain kinds of cancer.
4. One serving of dried strawberries contains 3 grams of dietary fiber. A diet high in fiber can have benefits throughout life. Dietary fiber has well-known health benefits such as lowering blood cholesterol and promoting a healthy digestive system. This in turn may decrease the risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer.
5. Strawberries have only 50 calories per serving and no cholesterol or saturated fats, making them a great healthy snack or addition to any meal.
6. Vitamin C: Analyses of the first, second, and third National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (NHANES-I, NHANES-II and NHANES-III) correlated higher vitamin C intakes with lower death rates from cardiovascular disease (CVD), lower prevalence of CVD, and reduced risk of angina. Strawberries provide 94 mg of vitamin C per cup of sliced fruit--more than 150% of the Daily Value.
7. Folate reduces serum levels of homocysteine, a substance that has been observed to be an independent risk factor for CVD. Even a very small elevation of homocysteine is estimated to increase CVD risk by 60% in men and 50% in women. Strawberries provide about 30 grams of folate per cup of sliced fruit.
8. Dietary fiber - both soluble and insoluble - is considered by the American Heart Association to be important for heart health. Epidemiological studies have reported that people who eat higher amounts of total fiber have lower risk of cardiovascular disease and hypertension.
9. Antioxidants reduce the oxidation of LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol, one of the critical steps in the development of CVD. Science has demonstrated that oxidation of LDL greatly accelerates several steps in the process of atherosclerosis, the build-up of fatty lesions or "plaque" on artery walls. A recent study showed that a highly concentrated strawberry extract inhibited oxidation of human LDL by as much as 86%.
10. Certain flavonoids that occur in strawberries, including quercetin, kaempferol and anthocyanins, have been shown to inhibit platelet aggregation, an abnormal "clumping" of the blood particles responsible for clotting. These flavonoids appear to slow the clotting process, thereby decreasing the tendency to form thrombi and reducing the risk of stroke.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
John, Texas January 10, 2012
“First time ordered from the company. I must say, great free item and probably the best jerky ever (death by jerky), very spicy and great tasting. My wife loved the pomegranates and kids loved the dried strawberries and kiwi. I will be ordering again in the future, I am sure of it!”
Heather, Dallas, GA January 10, 2012
“Got a sample of these with my order today! OH MY GOSH! Yum! time to place another order!!”
Julie, Thomasville, PA January 4, 2012
“Great service, and always nice to see what little extra is in the box! This order was for those fabulous dried strawberries for my scones (dee-lish), and the "extra" this time was Veggie Chips -- yum! Many thanks; I could barely restrain myself from eating them all at one sitting! I love your nutty (get it?) comments on your boxes, too. Keep up the good work. ”
Vernetta, Alexandria, VA January 1, 2012
“The Chia Ginger Superfood Cereal is absolutely amazing. I just ordered 15lbs and ordering the Acai cereal too! Just add 8 oz of Almond milk (or your favorite beverage) and you have a power packed breakfast. Add a piece of fresh fruit and you're definitely ready to tackle the day. And with dried strawberries, who needs candy. The Energy bars are to die for! My order came in one day! A customer for life!”
Robert, College Station, Texas December 28, 2011
“The strawberries were absolutely delicious. It was terrible because I had to share them.”
Sue, Scio, NY December 16, 2011
“This was my first order...I sampled everything within the first five minutes....everything great!
The dried srawberries are out of this world. I will definitely place another order...very high quality and great tasting.”
Ehren, Council Bluffs, IA December 15, 2011
“Being in the midwest i didnt expect next day ground, but ordering on a sunday night and getting my first of many orders on a thursday was superb. My order consisted of a wide variety of dried fruit,nuts, proteins and Quinoa. I just wish all my other online purchases made me feel as welcome and appreciated as you Nuts! ”
David Linnell, Bakersfield, California December 12, 2011
“Thanks I love my strawberries!! U guys rock!!”
Lisa, Oklahoma City, OK December 10, 2011
“Great fast service. Everything I received is great. BBQ corn nuts taste much better than the ones you buy at the store. Dried strawberry are so soft and sweet. And thank you for the sample of dried mixed berries they are so good. Going to order some with my next order. Thank you!”
Judy, Haw River, NC December 8, 2011
“Everything was wonderful. The best was the dried strawberries. And the sample size packages were wonderful. I shall be a regular customer from now on. I have added you to my favorites list..”
Showing 131-140 of 268
Michelle, Folsom, PA June 27, 2014
“All I can say is WOW! Not only did I just place my orders yesterday and they arrived the next day, but everything I ordered was so fresh and so good, I will definitely be ordering again...the dried strawberries are absolutely incredible!!!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Strawberries, sugar, citric acid, strawberry flavor, sulphur dioxide, fd&c red 40.
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 100 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Thailand
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|22 Pound Cases|