Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Debra, Columbus, Ohio November 7, 2013
“I must say that your Turkish Figs are the best I have ever put in my mouth!!!!! I just received my second order of them and I will be ordering them again and again and again and again! They are GREAT!”
Lisa, Hamden, CT November 5, 2013
“Totally pleased. Order arrived super quick & I was not disappointed! I ordered the roasted fava beans and the turkish figs. Both are superb! I will definitely order from you again!”
Priscilla, MN October 20, 2013
“Love these figs! I had to chuckle when I read the information on storing the opened bags of the figs. They don't last long enough to worry about the "use by" date. Long gone within the month.”
Nad, Staten Island, New York October 15, 2013
“You have the best nuts and the fastest delivery! Turkish Figs, Goji Berries and Raw Cacao Goji Energy Squares are fantastic. I loved your package design as well. Thank you for your wonderful service!”
Janice, Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada October 5, 2013
“Thanks for the sample package of figs. I was so surprised at how fat and moist these figs were. Definitely not like any figs I have ever purchased at my local grocery store. This was a real eye opener to me - I never knew how figs were really supposed to be like! Love the new (to me) packaging too. All my items lined up on my counter and the colours were so pretty, I had to take a photo. I will be ordering figs for sure when I am making my cheese cakes at Christmas time. This will amp up the flavour and texture. Love them!!-”
Karen, butler, pa October 4, 2013
“Hi, received the figs yesterday and they are wonderful. Will definitely order again. Thanks”
Erzsibet, Maplewood, MN October 4, 2013
“The figs are the best ever. Takes me back to the ones that I buy in Turkey. Will buy more from there and recommend others.”
Maria, Buffalo, NY October 3, 2013
“Best tasting figs I've ever had! Fast delivery. Couldn't be more satisfied!”
Geraldine A. Hamilton, East Greenwich, R.I. September 21, 2013
“With out a doubt the most organized company going.
Impressed with everything I ordered, the figs were the best, wished that I had ordered more. The Caramel Pecan Fudge...thought I had died and gone to heaven, was thankful that I had a salad for lunch so I was able to sample all that I ordered. Yes, I`m in.”
Jacob, Austin, MN September 21, 2013
“I ordered some figs and they taste great. Fast shipping and friendly service too. I definitely will buy again! ”
Showing 31-40 of 325
sarah, Prescott, az July 21, 2014
“Today I received my order and it was well packed. I love their Turkish figs (dried), and the white mullberries are delicious. I was happy to receive a nice sample of Turkish apricots. I love buying from this store.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|