Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Berva, NY, New York February 24, 2010
“When I first moved to the States I stocked up on figs I bought back from Turkey and would ask my friends to bring me a few packs every time they would come to visit. Then a friend recommend these and I must say you guys are lifesavers! They're delicious just like the ones home! Thank you so much!”
Naomi, Germany, APO February 3, 2010
“I tried these figs for the first time and my goodness they are delicious! I also live in Germany and am held hostage to the slow APO mail but my order arrived in less than a week which has never happened in 4 years!! I love this company. This is my one-stop shop from now on.”
Maggie, Winchester, VA February 1, 2010
“We ordered the Power Mix and the figs thinking "How exceptional can a power mix be?" Well, it was!! It's a different, but great mix of nuts. And the figs!!!!Oh my!!! I will never buy another fig other than from NutsOnline!!!THAT's a fig!! Very fast delivery-thanks so much!”
Judith, Tunkhannock, PA January 7, 2010
“I couldn't believe how fast my order was delivered to my home. The apricots and figs were, probably, the best I ever had - big and delicious. I also appreciate the fact that they do not have preservatives and are all natural. Thank you”
Barbara, Clifton, PA January 6, 2010
“I placed my order yesterday and received it today. I am impressed by your quick service. We ate the Turkish Figs upon arrival and they were delicious. I cant wait to try the Quinoa.”
Marcella, Norfolk, Virginia December 18, 2009
“OMG, Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! The figs so sweet..the cluster raisins what a find. Quick delivery too. I am so happy! Big grin :) I Love you guys, Please keep up the good work.
I Will Be Back!!!!
From my family to yours,
Elaine, Harpswell, ME November 16, 2009
“I am so addicted to your Turkish figs that if you ever stopped selling them I'd have to move to Turkey.”
Lee, Sedgwick, Maine November 13, 2009
“Oh, YUM! The best figs since traveling in Turkey--and big, beautiful raw peanuts intended for boiling that may not last that long. Now I'm looking at more fruit......and other nuts.....and maybe dark chocolate.....and there's snacks...and...and...and.... No end in sight. You'all have found the secret!
Arthur, Bethesda, MD November 7, 2009
“These figs are awesome!
I saw the picture on the website, and I wanted to pluck one off the computer and eat it.
The ones in the package are just as moist and succulent -- just like you say in the ad.
Rand, La Canada, CA October 27, 2009
“The Turkish figs are by far the best I've ever had. And the customer service is first rate. ”
Showing 321-330 of 382
Lula, Elgin, SC August 31, 2014
“They are fabulous!!!!! I will be ordering more when these are gone. I love them!!!
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|