Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Katrina, Shelbyville, TN January 7, 2011
“Excellent customer service and awesome turkish figs... The 5lb bag is already
gone !!! The kids love them!
Fast shipping and I will definitely be ordering often.
Fredric, Chesterton, IN January 6, 2011
“Nuts arrived yesterday. All are safe and ready to be enjoyed. I especially liked the figs. Thanks Fred.”
Kate December 20, 2010
“Nutty Kate was just waiting to chew and swallow before singing your praises!! Aside from the lightning fast delivery, I'm thrilled with my "stuff"! Unfortunately, much of what I bought is for others...would it be TOO tacky to pre-open a gift for a taste? But my Brazil nuts are great and the figs are the best I've ever had! Thanks bunches and I guess I will be needing to order again for myself real soon!”
Nina L, Sierra Vista, AZ December 7, 2010
“Hey Dears: The figs I ordered are not only the best I've ever eaten but the loveliest I've ever seen EVER!!!!!!! Thank you very much. Amazing! Nina L Staples”
kathryn, farmington, mo November 21, 2010
“i absolutely love the Turkish figs. i bought a 5 pound bag two months ago and recently purchased a 5 pound bag.. i eat these as a great snack... instead of candy bard and junk.the figs are big and succulent. you guys rock.. thanks..”
Rachel, Chagrin Falls, OH November 18, 2010
“Just like the other testimonials said, my order arrived in one day! Everything I ordered was packed nicely in the box (the Turkish figs are awesome-no need to ever buy the grocery store model again), and NutsOnline even threw in a little bag of freebie fruit to tempt me even more. A first class outfit with good prices!”
giedre, Taos, NM November 13, 2010
“Having lived in Wa. state, I first discovered Nuts Online because of the duchilly variety of hazelnuts offered; i could not find them anywhere else.Every time i place an order, i try something different. This last time i ordered figs for my very picky italian husband (he knows his figs): he says they are the best!
I am so very satisfied with the quck delivery, the follow-through customer service & above all the quality of the items offered by Nuts Online!
Barbara Negrescu, Ontario, California October 11, 2010
“You're right everything was received right on time. Enjoyed already the strawberries, the turkish figs and the mangos. I don't think I have ever tasted such delicious figs before.
I will be ordering more real soon.
Thanks for the great service, Barbara”
Paul, Fall River, Ma. October 8, 2010
“Hi again received my order boy those figs
are great,everything was great I will be
doing lots of shopping from you.
Boy fast shipping it was only to be shipped on the 7th and was only to get
it on the 8th. but when I got home my
package was there on the 7th great.
You are the best yet.
Karen, Goshen, OH September 19, 2010
“I just want to say "your company has the best fruit, nuts and service I have ever received".. The English walnuts are by far superior to any others I have ever purchased. When you sent me the free sample of Turkish figs and I had never eaten a whole fig before(only fig newton cookies) and I must say "I loved them"..I ordered the 5 pound bag immediately. Now my snack I sit on my computer desk is a small bowl of walnuts and figs! I must say you have one of the fastest shipping times I've ever experienced. As far away as I am from you I receive my orders in 2 days. Most items I order from your vicinity usually take at least a week or longer to get here.I've only been a customer for a short time but I will be back for sure. All companies should take lessons from you for quality and service because it doesn't get any better.”
Showing 311-320 of 397
Anthony, Venice, FL September 16, 2014
“Best I have ever tasted. Will definitely order again.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|