Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Connie, Austin, Texas January 24, 2011
“My God, what wonderful treats. I'm the kind of person, who will voice my opinion if something isn't right or good. But I also, will give credit when it is due. Your products are simply superb and delicious. You are a professional company with excellent quality products. I am going to enjoy being a regular customer. It's been a long time since I've seen good stuff like these. Please expand your selections and give us more. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!”
KIM, ANOKA January 21, 2011
“I am very pleased with the 1st order I received, so pleased that I had to reorder immediatly. The turkish figs are amazing, I also loved the strawberries. I can't say enough good things about your company”
Malcolm, Llano, TX January 20, 2011
“The Turkish figs you sent are every bit as good as the ones I buy at the bazaars in Turkey. Thank you.”
Diana Khan, Houston, TX January 14, 2011
“I love my order! My husband had been after me to buy some figs from this great website he had discovered. So finally for his belated birthday, I placed an order for him.
He loves the figs, they are so fresh. They are fat and juicy. Nuts Online, where have you been all this time. Thank you very much. You've made a customer out of me.
Florence M. Welsh January 12, 2011
“It's only Wednesday and I'm already munching on Turkish figs. You and FedEx are a great team and managed to get my needed goodies to me two days early inspite of the horrendous weather. Thank you so much. F.M.Welsh, Tenn.”
Katrina, Shelbyville, TN January 7, 2011
“Excellent customer service and awesome turkish figs... The 5lb bag is already
gone !!! The kids love them!
Fast shipping and I will definitely be ordering often.
Fredric, Chesterton, IN January 6, 2011
“Nuts arrived yesterday. All are safe and ready to be enjoyed. I especially liked the figs. Thanks Fred.”
Kate December 20, 2010
“Nutty Kate was just waiting to chew and swallow before singing your praises!! Aside from the lightning fast delivery, I'm thrilled with my "stuff"! Unfortunately, much of what I bought is for others...would it be TOO tacky to pre-open a gift for a taste? But my Brazil nuts are great and the figs are the best I've ever had! Thanks bunches and I guess I will be needing to order again for myself real soon!”
Nina L, Sierra Vista, AZ December 7, 2010
“Hey Dears: The figs I ordered are not only the best I've ever eaten but the loveliest I've ever seen EVER!!!!!!! Thank you very much. Amazing! Nina L Staples”
kathryn, farmington, mo November 21, 2010
“i absolutely love the Turkish figs. i bought a 5 pound bag two months ago and recently purchased a 5 pound bag.. i eat these as a great snack... instead of candy bard and junk.the figs are big and succulent. you guys rock.. thanks..”
Showing 291-300 of 382
Lula, Elgin, SC August 31, 2014
“They are fabulous!!!!! I will be ordering more when these are gone. I love them!!!
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|