Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
stephanie, springfield, virginia October 6, 2011
“Oh my Gosh. Everything was so good. Loved the Turkish figs. My Goji berries were awesome. Thanks for your free sample of chia seeds, never heard of them, but I loved them, and will be ordering some more soon. Loved the quick delivery.”
AJ, Yuma, Arizona September 30, 2011
“That was a delightful, super-fresh dry figs. I highly recommends them to all figs lovers.”
Michelle, Cape Fear, NC September 28, 2011
“You really set the bar high for any competitors. you all are awesome! You really treat your customers well.
I got the figs and dates for recipes, but they really are fabulous just as they are. they may just be my family's new favorite sweet snack. Freeze dried peas are out of this world. Oh and thanks for the surprise gift!
It's amazing that my order made it all the way down the coast in less than 24 hours. That was so fast, and everything was in great condition.
Can't wait to try other goodies, like kiwi jam and chai drink mix! The only down side are all the options.. it's hard to pick from 2500 options when they all are so wonderful! You've made a regular customer out of me.”
Cynthia M Smith, Fair Haven, VT September 28, 2011
“Wow what great delivery service! We have tried the figs and the berry mix so far they are wonderful. Thanks for the great service!”
Eric, Wilmington, NC September 25, 2011
“If you have never had a fig, so let the strange look fool you. They are AMAZING! They are a great post dinner sweet without guilt. They are a wonderful compliment to a well rounded breakfast or snack. Most importantly, they taste like they should be bad for you. Buy the 5lb bag or you'll wish you had.”
Tony, Salinas, Ca September 21, 2011
“I have been eating these for a long time from a friend, finally purchased my own glad I did they are delicious.”
Vicky A Dilcher September 21, 2011
“Wow! Everything is amazing! The figs are incredible, dates delish, nuts awesome, just love love love it all! Thanks so much! Keep up the good works!
Sandi, Tucson, Arizona September 17, 2011
“Shipment received right on time! Your Turkish Figs are the best! I have ordered these several times because they are so fresh.
Enjoyed the unsalted pistashio nuts and the buttercrunch gourmet mix.
I really enjoy dealing with you guys. We're family!!”
Erika, Greenwich, CT September 14, 2011
“Can't believe the quality of the dried bananas I just received.... incredible!! Also ordered figs that are top quality. Speedy shipping, reasonable prices... what more can you ask for?”
Carol, Houston, TX September 2, 2011
“ The dried figs absolutely melted in my mouth like honey coated baklava with a tenth of the calories! I have never tasted anything so good!”
Showing 211-220 of 382
Lula, Elgin, SC August 31, 2014
“They are fabulous!!!!! I will be ordering more when these are gone. I love them!!!
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|