Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Pernille, Otis Orchards, WA January 9, 2013
“Turkish figs best dried figs ever. Have ordered them before and will again. Ordered the coconut flour to try, will first use it in cinnamon rolls. Thanks for offering so great products.”
Karla, Sarasota, FL January 4, 2013
“Fast delivery and very fresh; right now, we are having a fig party :)”
Ken, Hoboken, NJ January 2, 2013
“Thanks for fast delivery. Figs are delicious! Do you guys have any retail store in NJ.”
Soonjoung, Dallas, Tx December 18, 2012
“Your Turkish figs are amazing! It's so moist and delicious! I'm so happy to find your product!”
Gerri December 15, 2012
“FANTASTIC - AGAIN!!!! Everyone loves your fruits. The quality is exceptional!”
Kim, Rochester, Indiana December 1, 2012
“Faster than a speeding bullet, tastier than a top chef treat!! Loved the quick service, the Turkish figs are amazing and the Goji berries were a nice surprise. Tomorrow it's on to the Maca powder and Spirulina. Thinking I'm in love with this bunch a nuts!”
Marianne, Bellevue, Washington November 29, 2012
“Everything is perfect from the crazy box to the funny e-mails to the best dried figs and crunchy nuts ever!”
Peggy, Torrance, CA November 12, 2012
“I found your website out of desperation to find a replacement for a company that had long gone bye-bye (sniff! :() I am SOOOO pleased with your products! The nuts and Turkish Figs and Medjool dates were incredible! You've got a new regular with me!
Seasons Greetings to you and yours! ;)
Anna, Big Sandy, MT November 9, 2012
“Once again you surpassed my expectations. I ordered figs and dates. Absolutely delich!! And once again fast delivery. Your website is a permanent bookmark for me! :)”
Emily , Houston, TX November 8, 2012
“When I opened my box and got out the figs, they looked so yummy I had to try just one. Oh my gosh, it was the yummiest fig I had ever had. So I had to have another and even shared some with a coworker who said the same thing. I love everything I order from Nuts.com. It began with tryng to find natural dried bananas, and I was so pleased, I've had to continue ordering and trying new things. I've never been disappointed. It's all GREAT! Thank you”
Showing 181-190 of 420
Sharon, Collegeville, PA October 19, 2014
“Yummy! I highly recommend these figs. They are better in person.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|