Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Helen, Las Vegas, Nv. October 21, 2011
“OMG...I received my order today , talk about good fast service ! Impressive ! Everything I ordered meet and exceeded my approval...The turkish figs are amazing ...so fresh and sweet ! I also received a FREE package of chia seeds ...how wonderful. I'm looking forward to a fresh brewed cup of hybiscus tea this evening. Can't wait to place another order and have passed this site on to all of my friends across the country ! PEACE ~~”
Judy, Cuba, Missouri October 13, 2011
“My first shipment just arrived from Nuts online. Couldn't wait to try a dried fig. OMGosh!! It was so delicious. Wish I would have ordered more than one bag!”
Dina, Plymouth, Massachusetts October 13, 2011
“You guys ROCK!!! Not only do we get our orders at lightning speed, everything is DELICIOUS!! Our two year old can't get enough of your Turkish Figs and melt-in-your mouth Medjool dates. You keep on rockin' - we'll keep on buying!”
Noor, Dearborn, Michigan October 6, 2011
“EVERYTHING was sooo fresh. I can not express how much I love this company for one reason: their amazingggggg customer service! Dried strawberries, sunflower kernels, Soy Beans roasted, Turkish figs (super moist and big!) and roasted but unsalted pistachios were all DELICIOUS!!!
I'm totally recommending this web to friends and family members!!!”
stephanie, springfield, virginia October 6, 2011
“Oh my Gosh. Everything was so good. Loved the Turkish figs. My Goji berries were awesome. Thanks for your free sample of chia seeds, never heard of them, but I loved them, and will be ordering some more soon. Loved the quick delivery.”
AJ, Yuma, Arizona September 30, 2011
“That was a delightful, super-fresh dry figs. I highly recommends them to all figs lovers.”
Michelle, Cape Fear, NC September 28, 2011
“You really set the bar high for any competitors. you all are awesome! You really treat your customers well.
I got the figs and dates for recipes, but they really are fabulous just as they are. they may just be my family's new favorite sweet snack. Freeze dried peas are out of this world. Oh and thanks for the surprise gift!
It's amazing that my order made it all the way down the coast in less than 24 hours. That was so fast, and everything was in great condition.
Can't wait to try other goodies, like kiwi jam and chai drink mix! The only down side are all the options.. it's hard to pick from 2500 options when they all are so wonderful! You've made a regular customer out of me.”
Cynthia M Smith, Fair Haven, VT September 28, 2011
“Wow what great delivery service! We have tried the figs and the berry mix so far they are wonderful. Thanks for the great service!”
Eric, Wilmington, NC September 25, 2011
“If you have never had a fig, so let the strange look fool you. They are AMAZING! They are a great post dinner sweet without guilt. They are a wonderful compliment to a well rounded breakfast or snack. Most importantly, they taste like they should be bad for you. Buy the 5lb bag or you'll wish you had.”
Tony, Salinas, Ca September 21, 2011
“I have been eating these for a long time from a friend, finally purchased my own glad I did they are delicious.”
Showing 151-160 of 326
Peter, Green Valley, AZ August 20, 2014
“Many thanks for the sample cashews. They are yummy. I ordered the Turkish figs for the first time, and they are phenomenal...best I've ever tasted. I'm trying to hold off a bit on the Brazil nuts and macadamias, lest I go overboard and finish them all off at once!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|