Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Figs are fat-free, sodium-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Margaret, Ridgewwod, NJ December 15, 2011
“I love your products. The raisins are beautiful and the figs are so delicious. Thanks for the Dates. Service is great and thanks for checking its a nice touch.
Joyce, Denver, CO November 30, 2011
“We are from the Midwest, so love black walnuts and was very happy to find a reliable source. We had recently ordered samplers of the figs and dates and found them to be exceptional, so placed our order. Thanks for offering great quality items.”
Dan, Clifton Park, N.Y. November 30, 2011
“I could not believe the response time, less than 24 hrs. Dates and figs are superb. Best we've had.
The shell is broken, so we'll be back.”
James, Coaldale, PA November 30, 2011
“received my package the next day in perfect condition. super fast delivery. every testimonial i read was true the products are great and fresh. the turkish figs and candied ginger are the best.i will be ordering again . very pleased with the products and the service.would recommend you to everyone and thank you for the sample of dates.a company that cares and it shows in product and service.”
Kyttie, aurora, co November 18, 2011
“got the sample package of jumbo medjool dates - best dates I've ever had, and I am a date fanatic (which, actually, is why I didn't order any. I am an addict, lol). Hibiscus flowers are delicious, and the figs are wonderful. Glad to have found you!”
Donna, Greencastle, PA November 17, 2011
“I just received my first order from Nuts Online and I am so happy. The dates and figs are the best I have ever had. Thank you so much. I will be ordering from you again.”
carol, Washington, NJ November 16, 2011
“I must say that no one exaggerated about how wonderful the veggie chips
are. They are so very good.
I love the figs and those coconut marshmallows are just so good! I've only had the box opened a few hours and am planning my next order.
Thank you so much. Happy Thanksgiving.”
Dianna, Murrieta, Calif November 2, 2011
“Jump with joy when I received my Dried Red Raspberries. So Yummy! The Turkish Figs! Oh My!
The best ever! It will make my Italian Cookies better then it all ready is! Can't wait to try more of your products! Thank You! ”
Cathy, Monroe, La October 29, 2011
“Wow. I am ordering again and soon. I do not think the vegetable chips will make it more than a day or two. The dried fruit is the best I have ever tasted. My taste bubs are in overload. You have a true fan. ”
Vincent, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida October 24, 2011
“Best Turkish figs I have ever eaten!!! The pistachios were the freshest I've ever had! Can't wait to try the rest of my order! You have a new customer!!!”
Showing 131-140 of 317
Marcia J Ambrose, Walnut Creek, CA April 6, 2014
“Dried figs sustained me crossing the Sahara desert. They were fresh dried from local trees. I have hunted for years for figs like those, from the best markets, to no avail. What a surprise and treat to finally find their equal from nuts.com! I heartily recommend the figs and other products as fabulous!!!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|