Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Marlene, Monroe, MI February 2, 2012
“Your record with me is perfect, everything arrived when you said it would, now I can't wait to try it all.....I did open the figs and they are wonderful.
Thanks for being a site I can trust for great merchandise.
Charlsie, Tennessee February 1, 2012
“The package came and I'm soooo happy! I love the soy nuts, sunflower seeds, and pecans. The sunflower seeds are fresh as can be; that's hard to find.
The figs are gorgeous and my husband and I already ate the dates you sent as a gift!!! They're wonderful.
Thank you so much for the care you put into great food and care with orders. ”
Floria, Illinois February 1, 2012
“Just as my mouth was watering for those wonderful Dried Strawberries the doorbell rang and Voila !!!! UPS man hands me my pkg.
Love love those strawberries,My favorite.
The figs which I ordered for the first time are so fresh and moist, the best I have had in a long time.
We love the chocolate malt balls in our home, They are not like the cheap ones in the stores.
Now I was surprised at the silly yellow bananas, I was expecting them to be soft and chewy but they were a hard candy, still very very flavorful.
The candied ginger. WOW what a burst of flavor with a hot punch to it.
Thank you again for the wonderful products and very fast delivery.”
Harold, King, NC January 19, 2012
“I am very pleased with the hibiscus tea, candied ginger, and turkish figs. Ginger is great and a real bargain, love the tea, figs are the best dried figs ever, prices are spectacular!”
Maureen, Newport, Ri January 4, 2012
“Love,love,love. Turkish figs are fantastic.
Pistachios are so fresh - so are the almonds.
Will definitely be back. Thank you so much.”
Denise January 4, 2012
“Hey, you nutty people! I love the Turkish figs--very tasty. And I plan to use the chia seeds and agave syrup to make muffins recommended by Dr. Oz. I'm sure they will be tasty. Thanks for great products and speedy delivery!”
Martha, New Canaan, CT January 3, 2012
“Buying food from an online source is always tricky and I was concerned about quality when I ordered lemon drops and nuts.
The two bags came in two days, attractively packaged and when my husband and I sampled the foods, they were delicious and the figs were completely fresh.
I will certainly order from Nutsonline again. Thank you.”
Hilary, Newport, RI December 30, 2011
“Package just arrived, right on the time. These are the best figs I've ever had- thanks!”
Margaret, Ridgewwod, NJ December 15, 2011
“I love your products. The raisins are beautiful and the figs are so delicious. Thanks for the Dates. Service is great and thanks for checking its a nice touch.
Joyce, Denver, CO November 30, 2011
“We are from the Midwest, so love black walnuts and was very happy to find a reliable source. We had recently ordered samplers of the figs and dates and found them to be exceptional, so placed our order. Thanks for offering great quality items.”
Showing 131-140 of 325
sarah, Prescott, az July 21, 2014
“Today I received my order and it was well packed. I love their Turkish figs (dried), and the white mullberries are delicious. I was happy to receive a nice sample of Turkish apricots. I love buying from this store.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|