Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Pastel Chocolate Bing Cherries
Premium dried bing cherries smothered in chocolate and then layered with red couveture.
2. According to researchers, a flavonoid found in cherries that has anticarcinogenic properties called quercetin can help to prevent heart disease. Cherries are considered a nutritionally significant source of quercetin, containing large quantities per serving that surpass most fruits.
3. A phenolic acid called amygdalin, also termed Vitamin B17 and laetrile, found in the kernels of cherries and other fruits, has been shown to reduce tumor size and further spread of cancer, as well as to alleviate the pains of the cancerous process. Populations such as the Hunza in Pakistan that have always incorporated amygdalin into their diets have remained cancer free, leading scientists to believe that its consumption could also be a powerful cancer prevention food.
4. Anthocyanins found in cherries also block inflammatory enzymes, reducing pain. In fact, 20 cherries are 10 times as potent as aspirin and have positive effects on gout and arthritis pain.
5. Sweet cherries are also considered to be excellent sources of boron, providing 396 ug/100g. Boron consumption, coupled with calcium and magnesium has been linked to increased bone health.
6. Tart cherries naturally pack a health-promoting punch that provides pain relief for many consumers. Ongoing research shows that tart cherries are a rich source of antioxidants, including melatonin, which may help to relieve the pain of arthritis, gout, and possibly fibromyalgia. To date, no other fruit or vegetable has been found to have the pain relieving properties of tart cherries. In addition, the antioxidants in tart cherries can help fight cancer and heart disease.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Genee November 7, 2011
“I received my two pouch of bing chocolate covered cherries and they are delicious. I on the second pound already. They are relatively cheap buying them from Nuts Online, other places charge about $19.99/lb. around the holidays. They are exceptionally fresh too. Thank you Nuts Online, I will not buy from anyone else.
MARSHA MC EACHRANE, Brooklyn, NY April 20, 2011
“As a first time buyer, the quality of the product was excellent, arrived on time and was well packaged. I was so pleased that I ordered again that same day! Talk about delicious...can't wait for my friends to taste these yummy snacks. Oh, and I was very surprised to receive a free sample! Thanks a bushel to you, I totally enjoyed it!”
Barbara , Ellicott City, MD December 29, 2009
“I received my two orders today.....next day delivery, can't beat that. The nuts are a gift, so I couldn't touch them....but they looked yummy. The pastel chocolate cherries are mine and I made myself taste only one.....I'm glad I bought as many as I did. The blueberry and cranberry versions also look great...keeping them sealed for now. The reason I had only one cherry is because I "sampled" my veggie chips first. "Sampled", did I say? Those things ought to have automatic locking devices on their containers so that you'd eat only one (or two) portions at a time. Serious yum!!! Now that I've discovered these folks, I'll definitely be back. Thank you for great service in addition to high quality (and quite different) products.”
Kathy December 17, 2009
“These are delicious, and take away a little of the guilt of eating chocolate. They're so big and require some chewing, so you don't eat as many. Plus the anti-oxidant benefits of the cherries raise it a bit above the typical chocolate snack.”
JP October 28, 2009
“i tried the white chocolate cherries and i adore them. so i had to try these and they are quite nice! smooth and not too sweet. perfection! yogurt covered cherries here i come!!!! :)”
Karen January 13, 2006
“I ordered the chocolate cherries and blueberries, and are they great! I couldn't believe the size of the cherries. The chocolate has a smooth taste. I will be ordering again!”
ELAINE, SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota January 8, 2013
“Wonderful service and fast shipping. Love the extra gift of pistachio nuts. Got the Salted Chocolate Caramels, Pastel Cherries and Chocolate covered pomegranate seeds are all wonderful. I had received similar items as a gift and when Iooked them up I got a major stick shock at how expensive they were and I was so glad when I found this site and how reasonable the prices are. I'm certainly a customer for life now!! And the packaging is a hoot, just love it. ”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||80|
Pure milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanillin), red couveture (sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whole milk solids, reduced mineral whey powder, nonfat dry milk solids, soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavors, red #40 lake), dried whole bing cherries (1% sunflower oil), confectioner's glaze, gum arabic, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 45 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|20 Pound Cases|