Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Love bing cherries? Want them year round? Then be sure to try these dried bing cherries, which are the bright taste of summer in a chewy morsel!
2. According to researchers, a flavonoid found in cherries that has anticarcinogenic properties called quercetin can help to prevent heart disease. Cherries are considered a nutritionally significant source of quercetin, containing large quantities per serving that surpass most fruits.
3. A phenolic acid called amygdalin, also termed Vitamin B17 and laetrile, found in the kernels of cherries and other fruits, has been shown to reduce tumor size and further spread of cancer, as well as to alleviate the pains of the cancerous process. Populations such as the Hunza in Pakistan that have always incorporated amygdalin into their diets have remained cancer free, leading scientists to believe that its consumption could also be a powerful cancer prevention food.
4. Anthocyanins found in cherries also block inflammatory enzymes, reducing pain. In fact, 20 cherries are 10 times as potent as aspirin and have positive effects on gout and arthritis pain.
5. Sweet cherries are also considered to be excellent sources of boron, providing 396 ug/100g. Boron consumption, coupled with calcium and magnesium has been linked to increased bone health.
6. Tart cherries naturally pack a health-promoting punch that provides pain relief for many consumers. Ongoing research shows that tart cherries are a rich source of antioxidants, including melatonin, which may help to relieve the pain of arthritis, gout, and possibly fibromyalgia. To date, no other fruit or vegetable has been found to have the pain relieving properties of tart cherries. In addition, the antioxidants in tart cherries can help fight cancer and heart disease.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Shari June 2, 2010
“The dried bing cherries are awesome! The best I've ever had. I will be trying other dried fruits and nuts now that I know your products are high quality. Thank you!”
Jacqulyn, Baton Rouge, La April 9, 2010
“I can't live without you guys! Your dried and candied fruit keeps me supplied with the necessities for baking, and boy do I bake. Thank you for being, thanks for excellent service and wonderful products. I'm an old girl, so I appreciate family owned companies like yours. Hats off to you! With Warm Regards, Jacqulyn Dornier”
Mark, Jackson Heights, NY January 20, 2010
“Lightning fast service and delicious cherries!!
Kristina, New Paltz, NY January 9, 2010
“Thank you for the VERY quick delivery. The Brazil nuts and dried Bing cherries are absolutely delicious! Some of the other items in my order are gifts which have not been sampled yet -- but if they're as good as the two things I've tried the lucky recipient is sure to be extremely pleased.
Kris McCormack ”
Alexey January 1, 2010
“Whole our family enjoined very much
dried fruits from the NutsOnLine
Very delicious stuff.
And they are packed nicely.
Next time we may order some as a gift”
Joyce, Rome, GA December 15, 2009
“Your dried sweet Bing cherries are some of the best I have ever eaten. Much better than what you can get at any store locally.”
Hal, Florence, OR December 9, 2009
“Fast shipping. Cherries were FANTASTIC -
sweet, but NO added sugar.
lynn, Montauk, N.Y. December 8, 2009
“Thanks soooo much for the continued super service. Your products are the best. The dried cherries for my scones are beyond anything in the grocery store. Happy Holidays!!!”
Linda, London, AR December 1, 2009
“Everything is yummy and delicious and high quality. I am so glad your company came up in my search engine. My mother-in-law said the cherries are the best she has had in years! Can't beat pleasing the mother-in-law!”
Elinor, Cypress, California November 4, 2009
“I ordered nuts (including black walnuts, which are hard to find) and cherries. The cherries are huge and everything is delicious. I especially like the bright blue bags with the zipper closure as I can easily locate my nuts in the refrigerator or freezer and my cherries in the cupboard.”
Showing 41-50 of 61
Michael, bayonne, NJ September 4, 2014
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
Bing Cherries, Sunflower Oil [less than 1%] (may contain pits and/or pit fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 400 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|10 Pound Cases|