Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Love bing cherries? Want them year round? Then be sure to try these dried bing cherries, which are the bright taste of summer in a chewy morsel!!!
2. According to researchers, a flavonoid found in cherries that has anticarcinogenic properties called quercetin can help to prevent heart disease. Cherries are considered a nutritionally significant source of quercetin, containing large quantities per serving that surpass most fruits.
3. A phenolic acid called amygdalin, also termed Vitamin B17 and laetrile, found in the kernels of cherries and other fruits, has been shown to reduce tumor size and further spread of cancer, as well as to alleviate the pains of the cancerous process. Populations such as the Hunza in Pakistan that have always incorporated amygdalin into their diets have remained cancer free, leading scientists to believe that its consumption could also be a powerful cancer prevention food.
4. Anthocyanins found in cherries also block inflammatory enzymes, reducing pain. In fact, 20 cherries are 10 times as potent as aspirin and have positive effects on gout and arthritis pain.
5. Sweet cherries are also considered to be excellent sources of boron, providing 396 ug/100g. Boron consumption, coupled with calcium and magnesium has been linked to increased bone health.
6. Tart cherries naturally pack a health-promoting punch that provides pain relief for many consumers. Ongoing research shows that tart cherries are a rich source of antioxidants, including melatonin, which may help to relieve the pain of arthritis, gout, and possibly fibromyalgia. To date, no other fruit or vegetable has been found to have the pain relieving properties of tart cherries. In addition, the antioxidants in tart cherries can help fight cancer and heart disease.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
lynn, Montauk, N.Y. December 8, 2009
“Thanks soooo much for the continued super service. Your products are the best. The dried cherries for my scones are beyond anything in the grocery store. Happy Holidays!!!”
Linda, London, AR December 1, 2009
“Everything is yummy and delicious and high quality. I am so glad your company came up in my search engine. My mother-in-law said the cherries are the best she has had in years! Can't beat pleasing the mother-in-law!”
Elinor, Cypress, California November 4, 2009
“I ordered nuts (including black walnuts, which are hard to find) and cherries. The cherries are huge and everything is delicious. I especially like the bright blue bags with the zipper closure as I can easily locate my nuts in the refrigerator or freezer and my cherries in the cupboard.”
Jack October 24, 2009
“Great service! Cherries were very good”
LC Graybill, Roanoke, VA October 21, 2009
“I ordered dried blueberries and dried Bing cherries. They arrived rather quickly, within 3 days of my placing the order. Delighted with the quality of both the cherries and blueberries. So sweet and chewy, very fresh flavor. Will order again I'm sure. ”
Bess, Boynton Beach, Florida October 20, 2009
“Thumbs up on products, delivery, service. I recommend tossing some of those fabulous bing cherries in with your morning oatmeal and perhaps a few nuts, mine was walnuts this morning. What a breakfast! I shall return to your website when I'm out of all the goodies. MUCH THANKS!”
Angela, Independence, Mo August 19, 2009
“I love everything I order, The highest quality!!!Can't wait to order again.”
Linda, Middle River, MD May 30, 2009
“I couldn't believe when the Fed Ex delivered my fruits Saturday morning. I had just ordered them on Friday, so I wasn't expecting to receive them until Monday. I never knew they delivered on the weekend. Of course I couldn't wait, had to try the Bing Cherries and they are delicious. I am looking forward to baking with my fruit. Thank you for such prompt service and delivery.”
Sharon Roberts March 6, 2009
“We were raised on a farm picking fresh cherries. Your bing cherries bring back many memories. They are the best we have found. Thanks.
Debra Hoepfner, Beulah, ND January 27, 2009
“I ordered 10 pounds of your Bing Cherries on wednesday, they were delivered on monday, FAST. They are great to eat, so soft and gummy. My husband has gout and they are suppose to be good for that. These are much softer and more flavorful than other cherries we have purchased, We are
very happy with the order, and will definately order them again from you, when we need them
Showing 41-50 of 54
Cecilia, Boston, MA February 14, 2014
“It would be great to know where the nuts are sourced, but everything I've ordered (raw, unsalted nuts, dried bing cherries, dried figs) is fresh and delicious. Thank you! I love making trail mix for snacks and the prices and fast delivery have won me over. Just tell us where you source all your nuts, please!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
Bing Cherries, Sunflower Oil [less than 1%] (may contain pits and/or pit fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 400 pieces per pound.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|10 Pound Cases|