Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Love bing cherries? Want them year round? Then be sure to try these dried bing cherries, which are the bright taste of summer in a chewy morsel!
2. According to researchers, a flavonoid found in cherries that has anticarcinogenic properties called quercetin can help to prevent heart disease. Cherries are considered a nutritionally significant source of quercetin, containing large quantities per serving that surpass most fruits.
3. A phenolic acid called amygdalin, also termed Vitamin B17 and laetrile, found in the kernels of cherries and other fruits, has been shown to reduce tumor size and further spread of cancer, as well as to alleviate the pains of the cancerous process. Populations such as the Hunza in Pakistan that have always incorporated amygdalin into their diets have remained cancer free, leading scientists to believe that its consumption could also be a powerful cancer prevention food.
4. Anthocyanins found in cherries also block inflammatory enzymes, reducing pain. In fact, 20 cherries are 10 times as potent as aspirin and have positive effects on gout and arthritis pain.
5. Sweet cherries are also considered to be excellent sources of boron, providing 396 ug/100g. Boron consumption, coupled with calcium and magnesium has been linked to increased bone health.
6. Tart cherries naturally pack a health-promoting punch that provides pain relief for many consumers. Ongoing research shows that tart cherries are a rich source of antioxidants, including melatonin, which may help to relieve the pain of arthritis, gout, and possibly fibromyalgia. To date, no other fruit or vegetable has been found to have the pain relieving properties of tart cherries. In addition, the antioxidants in tart cherries can help fight cancer and heart disease.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
C J, Laceyville, PA October 26, 2012
“Wow! I'm a first time buyer at nuts.com and could not believe the super-fast delivery. The Organic Turkish Figs are out of this world and Bing Cherries are fantastic. Thanks so much for the free sample of Goji Berries. I'll definitely be a repeat customer”
Ellen, Wildwood, Missouri August 30, 2012
“I just received my package AGAIN...it's my third or fourth delivery from you and I just LOVE receiving my dried fruit from you. You guys are the best!!!! I guess it bears repeating that I am NUTS about your company!!”
Reginald , Lawrenceville, Ga July 27, 2012
“Really love the freshness, quality and taste of the dried fruit and nuts. Not to mention very fast shipping.
I keep them at the office for mid day snacking.
Thanks so much.”
Ellen, Wildwood, Missouri July 18, 2012
“I just love Nuts.com. I order all my dried fruit from them...the quality of the fruit is AMAZING and the prices can't be beat! Their upbeat-messaged packages just make my day when they arrive PROMPTLY at my doorstep.
I'm NUTS about you guys!”
beth, delray bch, florida July 3, 2012
“These dried cranberries are unbelievable and you will never eat candy again. The blueberries are great as well and I have just ordered the Bing Cherries and another bag of Cranberries! Addicted to them for sure. :)”
Pamela, Newark, Delaware February 28, 2012
“I love your dried natural bing cherries....use them in baking, rice dishes, and snacking...yum! Gave out for gifts ...everyone raved! I love all your items...fastest shipping ever! Thanks...you are a true gem : )”
Kristen, Nutley, Nj February 23, 2012
“I just received my second order and i am so pleased. I'm already looking for more stuff to order. So far I'm hooked on the bing cherries, superfood cereal, and raw cacao energy squares. ”
Laurie, Lynnfield, MA February 11, 2012
“Received my order yesterday. Fastest shipping of any company I've done business with on the internet. The Holiday Date Rolls are AMAZING! Best I've ever tasted. All of the products I've ordered are fantastic. The dried cranberries and dried cherries are so plump and delicious. I just can't say enough good things about Nuts.com. Love all you nutty guys!”
Barbara January 20, 2012
“I have to say, I was more than pleasantly surprised by not only receiving my order so quickly, but at the amazing quality of the cherries and pistachio nuts I ordered. I will definitely be a repeat customer! Thanks again.”
Nancy, La Habra, CA January 14, 2012
“I LOVE your nuts!!! Not just your nuts, your cherries are the best I've ever had and the sample I bought of pecan milk chocolate clusters was divine! I definitely will purchase again.”
Showing 11-20 of 55
ANN, Monroe, CT May 18, 2014
“These bing cherries are second best only to the fresh ones
which are not available all year long. It's nice to know we
can enjoy this luscious fruit even when they are not in season.
Best tasting. Best quality.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
Bing Cherries, Sunflower Oil [less than 1%] (may contain pits and/or pit fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 400 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|10 Pound Cases|