Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Love bing cherries? Want them year round? Then be sure to try these dried bing cherries, which are the bright taste of summer in a chewy morsel!
2. According to researchers, a flavonoid found in cherries that has anticarcinogenic properties called quercetin can help to prevent heart disease. Cherries are considered a nutritionally significant source of quercetin, containing large quantities per serving that surpass most fruits.
3. A phenolic acid called amygdalin, also termed Vitamin B17 and laetrile, found in the kernels of cherries and other fruits, has been shown to reduce tumor size and further spread of cancer, as well as to alleviate the pains of the cancerous process. Populations such as the Hunza in Pakistan that have always incorporated amygdalin into their diets have remained cancer free, leading scientists to believe that its consumption could also be a powerful cancer prevention food.
4. Anthocyanins found in cherries also block inflammatory enzymes, reducing pain. In fact, 20 cherries are 10 times as potent as aspirin and have positive effects on gout and arthritis pain.
5. Sweet cherries are also considered to be excellent sources of boron, providing 396 ug/100g. Boron consumption, coupled with calcium and magnesium has been linked to increased bone health.
6. Tart cherries naturally pack a health-promoting punch that provides pain relief for many consumers. Ongoing research shows that tart cherries are a rich source of antioxidants, including melatonin, which may help to relieve the pain of arthritis, gout, and possibly fibromyalgia. To date, no other fruit or vegetable has been found to have the pain relieving properties of tart cherries. In addition, the antioxidants in tart cherries can help fight cancer and heart disease.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Teresa, Fort Bragg, CA May 13, 2013
“My Mom went nuts over her Mother's Day present! She loved everything: peanuts, mixed nuts, cherries, and the dates. Very happy customers...thank you, Nuts.com!”
Brooks, Kurtistown, Hawaii February 25, 2013
“From one nut case to a bunch of them,
Got our dried fruit and have enjoyed them very much. We just ordered 1# each Bings and Blueberries as a test run. We are pleased with your products and you will getting another order from us bye and bye. So as they say at the Nuthouse get cracking.”
Susan, camp hill, pa January 18, 2013
“I love dried fruit, but the "clean" kind at the grocery store -- the stuff without chemical preservatives that aren't good for you -- is usually dried out and not very tasty. Your site is a find! The dried fruits I ordered are delicious and moist minus the chemicals.”
Tupreme, hermitage, tn December 26, 2012
“The best dried fruit I have used and will continue . to buy from you.”
Mary, Willoughby, OH December 13, 2012
“We love dried fruit and nuts but have not been successful purchasing fresh, good nuts and dried fruit locally (they're ok, but nothing to get excited about). My shipment arrived the very next day and in the most adorable boxes ever! The box alone made me smile!! And inside.....the MOST delicious, fresh dried fruit and nuts I have tasted. I was sceptical ordering online but I will NEVER buy anywhere else agian. What a GREAT business you have! I feel so lucky to have come across your website and will pass it along to all my friends! ”
C J, Laceyville, PA October 26, 2012
“Wow! I'm a first time buyer at nuts.com and could not believe the super-fast delivery. The Organic Turkish Figs are out of this world and Bing Cherries are fantastic. Thanks so much for the free sample of Goji Berries. I'll definitely be a repeat customer”
Ellen, Wildwood, Missouri August 30, 2012
“I just received my package AGAIN...it's my third or fourth delivery from you and I just LOVE receiving my dried fruit from you. You guys are the best!!!! I guess it bears repeating that I am NUTS about your company!!”
Reginald , Lawrenceville, Ga July 27, 2012
“Really love the freshness, quality and taste of the dried fruit and nuts. Not to mention very fast shipping.
I keep them at the office for mid day snacking.
Thanks so much.”
Ellen, Wildwood, Missouri July 18, 2012
“I just love Nuts.com. I order all my dried fruit from them...the quality of the fruit is AMAZING and the prices can't be beat! Their upbeat-messaged packages just make my day when they arrive PROMPTLY at my doorstep.
I'm NUTS about you guys!”
beth, delray bch, florida July 3, 2012
“These dried cranberries are unbelievable and you will never eat candy again. The blueberries are great as well and I have just ordered the Bing Cherries and another bag of Cranberries! Addicted to them for sure. :)”
Showing 11-20 of 60
Darlene, Dayton, OH August 27, 2014
“Excellent. Fresh and just the right amount of sweetness. Thank you.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
Bing Cherries, Sunflower Oil [less than 1%] (may contain pits and/or pit fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 400 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|10 Pound Cases|