Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Go NUTS this Holiday! View Gifts »
Banana Chips - Unsweetened
Unsweetened banana chips for a healthier experience.
2. Bananas can help cure an upset stomach by stimulating the production of mucus and cells in the stomach, thus creating a barrier between the stomach lining and the acids that cause upset stomachs and heartburn.
3. Bananas have been seen to be useful in the treatment of goiters, which are enlargements of the thyroid gland.
4. The pectin (a soluble fiber) in bananas helps fight off colon and pancreatic cancers.
5. Bananas have antibiotic properties to help fight off infections and viruses.
6. Bananas are excellent energy snacks, particularly for the after-activity period. They contain vitamins B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fiber. During strenuous physical activity, your body loses a lot of these vitamins and minerals and eating a banana will help replace them and keep you going. Runners and bikers eat bananas after races for that reason. Bananas also contain more digestible carbohydrates than other fruit, calories from which the body burns off more quickly and easily than from protein or fat.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Josh, Fort Wayne, IN July 10, 2008
“Man that was fast! I ordered Sunday night and had my order Wednesday afternoon.
I ordered a bunch of the unsweetened banana chips. I love banana chips, but I'm concerned about the added sugar in most as I am a diabetic. Lately I've been munching on a mixture of cashews and banana chips a lot, and at first I was a little concerned, as after trying one out of the bag, they were a bit bland (well, they ARE unsweetened). However, mixing them in with the cashews magically caused the flavor to pop! The bananas are nice and crunchy and great quality, and delicious in my cashew mix. Thanks NutsOnline!”
Mandy April 9, 2008
“I am currently in Iraq so special treats are great. The fast delivery for an APO was wonderful. I am NOT a banana eater however these Banana Chips unsweetened are AWESOME! I almost ate the whole bag in one setting with out realizing it. Make sure you get the big bag. Thanks Nuts online for a great product & quick delivery!”
Jenna, Dayton, Ohio September 1, 2006
“I'm in college right now and, I must say, campus food isn't always the best at times and finding good quality food is even harder! But, this company makes it quick and simple.I just received my veggie chips and dried bananas. I was shocked at the timeliness and how fresh they are! They taste great. I am very pleased and this company has just made me a permanent customer.I'm ordering some more right now! Thank you so much for living up to your promise of delivering fresh great food! Keep up the good work!”
Showing 21-30 of 24
Alaina, Chicago, IL September 12, 2013
“Very pleased! I ordered bananas and dried strawberries and they arrived quickly and are delicious - they even added a free sample of dried apricots. Would definitely order again!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
Bananas, coconut oil
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 280 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|14 Pound Cases|