Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Banana Chips - Unsweetened
Unsweetened banana chips for a healthier experience.
2. Bananas can help cure an upset stomach by stimulating the production of mucus and cells in the stomach, thus creating a barrier between the stomach lining and the acids that cause upset stomachs and heartburn.
3. Bananas have been seen to be useful in the treatment of goiters, which are enlargements of the thyroid gland.
4. The pectin (a soluble fiber) in bananas helps fight off colon and pancreatic cancers.
5. Bananas have antibiotic properties to help fight off infections and viruses.
6. Bananas are excellent energy snacks, particularly for the after-activity period. They contain vitamins B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fiber. During strenuous physical activity, your body loses a lot of these vitamins and minerals and eating a banana will help replace them and keep you going. Runners and bikers eat bananas after races for that reason. Bananas also contain more digestible carbohydrates than other fruit, calories from which the body burns off more quickly and easily than from protein or fat.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Ute, Jeremiah, KY December 19, 2010
“I loved every bag of nuts and fruit I bought. Everything was individually packed in resealable pouches. The figs were "sooo" good and sweet, the nuts ,apricots, power mix, extreme mix and ginger was so fresh and plump and delicious. I didn't know what to expect so when my stuff came, just three days after I ordered it, I was surprised, amazed and extremely pleased to have received such quality goodies. I told my friends about it and hope they will order soon, too. You all really care about the things you sell. You can be proud of yourselves. Thank you so much for a wonderful shopping and tasting experience. Ute”
Joan, Emmaus, Pa December 10, 2009
“We love your unsweetened banana chips and so does our dog. He can't eat many snacks because of allergies.”
Ashlee, Bowling Green, KY October 24, 2009
“I just received yet another excellent timely order. You guys are so quick and so efficient! I am always pleased with the wasabi peas and beans, but this time I tried the dried strawberries and unsweetened bananas too. I must say, superb!! I am always so excited to receive my orders. Oh and LOVE the halloween pretzels too! Thank you again for your excellent products and unbeatable service.”
Josh, Fort Wayne, IN July 10, 2008
“Man that was fast! I ordered Sunday night and had my order Wednesday afternoon.
I ordered a bunch of the unsweetened banana chips. I love banana chips, but I'm concerned about the added sugar in most as I am a diabetic. Lately I've been munching on a mixture of cashews and banana chips a lot, and at first I was a little concerned, as after trying one out of the bag, they were a bit bland (well, they ARE unsweetened). However, mixing them in with the cashews magically caused the flavor to pop! The bananas are nice and crunchy and great quality, and delicious in my cashew mix. Thanks NutsOnline!”
Mandy April 9, 2008
“I am currently in Iraq so special treats are great. The fast delivery for an APO was wonderful. I am NOT a banana eater however these Banana Chips unsweetened are AWESOME! I almost ate the whole bag in one setting with out realizing it. Make sure you get the big bag. Thanks Nuts online for a great product & quick delivery!”
Jenna, Dayton, Ohio September 1, 2006
“I'm in college right now and, I must say, campus food isn't always the best at times and finding good quality food is even harder! But, this company makes it quick and simple.I just received my veggie chips and dried bananas. I was shocked at the timeliness and how fresh they are! They taste great. I am very pleased and this company has just made me a permanent customer.I'm ordering some more right now! Thank you so much for living up to your promise of delivering fresh great food! Keep up the good work!”
Showing 21-30 of 27
Barry C D Johnson, Orlando, FL May 30, 2014
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
Bananas, coconut oil
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 280 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Philippines
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|14 Pound Cases|