Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Sweetened banana chips, ideal for snacks and parties. High in potassium.
2. Bananas can help cure an upset stomach by stimulating the production of mucus and cells in the stomach, thus creating a barrier between the stomach lining and the acids that cause upset stomachs and heartburn.
3. Bananas have been seen to be useful in the treatment of goiters, which are enlargements of the thyroid gland.
4. The pectin (a soluble fiber) in bananas helps fight off colon and pancreatic cancers.
5. Bananas have antibiotic properties to help fight off infections and viruses.
6. Bananas are excellent energy snacks, particularly for the after-activity period. They contain vitamins B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fiber. During strenuous physical activity, your body loses a lot of these vitamins and minerals and eating a banana will help replace them and keep you going. Runners and bikers eat bananas after races for that reason. Bananas also contain more digestible carbohydrates than other fruit, calories from which the body burns off more quickly and easily than from protein or fat.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Jim, Manhattan, NY January 11, 2006
“Mmm... banana chips. Took a total of two days... and as I'm typing this I'm enjoying a potassium rich and delectable handful of them right now. Definitely will order again. Rock on nutsonline.com”
Judy, Hesperia, Ca November 18, 2005
“I bought your banana chips for my 92 yr old mother, she just loved them! Said they were the best she had ate.”
Mary C Smith October 2, 2005
“You guys have the best banana chips I've ever tasted. I just ordered another five pounds, just for me! Thanks a bunch.”
D.G. November 11, 2003
“I received my order today. Everything looks and taste great. I really love the banana chips and nuts. I'm so glad I found your web site on the Internet! I will be placing another order real soon.
“I just received my order and I have to let you know that I am sooo enjoying these snacks. I bought the wasabi peas, banana chips, soybeans, and cherries. They are all truly delicious! All the natural flavors come through, it isn't like anything you could buy in a store. I am very pleased. How about making wasabi soybeans? Yummy!”
Showing 51-60 of 56
christina, MANAKIN SABOT, Va June 21, 2014
“We just got our first shipment, and wow are we impressed! We have already torn Into the banana chips and the Brazil nuts ( they were delivered about 30 min ago :) ), and my daughter loves the packaging and the surprise cashews ( her favorite ). We will definitely we ordering often. Thanks for making our weekend yummy!!”
Serving Size 34g (~1.2 oz.)
(Approx. 13.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
Bananas,coconut oil, sugar, banana flavor
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 275 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Philippines
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|14 Pound Cases|