Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Sweetened banana chips, ideal for snacks and parties. High in potassium.
2. Bananas can help cure an upset stomach by stimulating the production of mucus and cells in the stomach, thus creating a barrier between the stomach lining and the acids that cause upset stomachs and heartburn.
3. Bananas have been seen to be useful in the treatment of goiters, which are enlargements of the thyroid gland.
4. The pectin (a soluble fiber) in bananas helps fight off colon and pancreatic cancers.
5. Bananas have antibiotic properties to help fight off infections and viruses.
6. Bananas are excellent energy snacks, particularly for the after-activity period. They contain vitamins B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fiber. During strenuous physical activity, your body loses a lot of these vitamins and minerals and eating a banana will help replace them and keep you going. Runners and bikers eat bananas after races for that reason. Bananas also contain more digestible carbohydrates than other fruit, calories from which the body burns off more quickly and easily than from protein or fat.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Mary C Smith October 2, 2005
“You guys have the best banana chips I've ever tasted. I just ordered another five pounds, just for me! Thanks a bunch.”
D.G. November 11, 2003
“I received my order today. Everything looks and taste great. I really love the banana chips and nuts. I'm so glad I found your web site on the Internet! I will be placing another order real soon.
“I just received my order and I have to let you know that I am sooo enjoying these snacks. I bought the wasabi peas, banana chips, soybeans, and cherries. They are all truly delicious! All the natural flavors come through, it isn't like anything you could buy in a store. I am very pleased. How about making wasabi soybeans? Yummy!”
Showing 51-60 of 54
Helene, Wake Forest, NC February 11, 2014
“Delivery was super fast. I ordered various dried fruits (mango, papaya, pineapple, flame raisins, banana chips, cantaloupe, organic mission figs, and jumbo plums. Everything was FRESH. The jumbo plums are the sweetest I have ever had. Will definitely be ordering again. I even loved the box it was delivered in!!!!
Thank you for such wonderful products.”
Serving Size 34g (~1.2 oz.)
(Approx. 13.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
Bananas,coconut oil, sugar, banana flavor
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 275 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. We do not recommend refrigeration or freezing.
Country of Origin: Philippines
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|14 Pound Cases|