Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Sweetened banana chips, ideal for snacks and parties. High in potassium.
2. Bananas can help cure an upset stomach by stimulating the production of mucus and cells in the stomach, thus creating a barrier between the stomach lining and the acids that cause upset stomachs and heartburn.
3. Bananas have been seen to be useful in the treatment of goiters, which are enlargements of the thyroid gland.
4. The pectin (a soluble fiber) in bananas helps fight off colon and pancreatic cancers.
5. Bananas have antibiotic properties to help fight off infections and viruses.
6. Bananas are excellent energy snacks, particularly for the after-activity period. They contain vitamins B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fiber. During strenuous physical activity, your body loses a lot of these vitamins and minerals and eating a banana will help replace them and keep you going. Runners and bikers eat bananas after races for that reason. Bananas also contain more digestible carbohydrates than other fruit, calories from which the body burns off more quickly and easily than from protein or fat.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
David, Windsor, SC March 4, 2012
“Just received the Banana Chips and the veggie chips(unsalted)! They are fantastic!
The slight sweetness in the veggie chips brings out the flavor perfectly.
All the birds LOVE the banana chips because they are excellent....I pinched some out for myself!”
Cynthia, Galveston, TX February 28, 2012
“Easy ordering process, expedient delivery, great product packaging, certainly to stay fresh longer with a zip lock opening on each package of goodies. I opened every item ordered after opening the box it all came in and was NOT disappointed. I really loved the banana chips, choc covered almonds, rye bagel chips, chia seeds, pecans, and the wild barberries...oops that was my whole order, everything is so yummy!!! A definite customer for life!!!”
MaryEllen, frankfort, ny January 4, 2012
“Thats fast shipping!!! Already tried the chia ginger superfood cereal and let me tell you, it was amazing! The banana chips are easy to chew and sweet. I'm a devoted follower now. Prices are better then any health food store and the selections are without contest!”
kenneth, warrensburg, MO December 22, 2011
“Wow the banana chips are Delicious so was the dried mango will be ordering more!!!”
Maggie, Fairview, NC August 2, 2011
“Great service!!! Easy ordering system. I ordered dried banana chips and banana runts for my sister's monkey themed baby shower. Thanks to you I could shop in one place for them. My goodies arrived on time, intact, and with some dried strawberries as a bonus thank you. Very impressed. Thank you Nuts Online! -Maggie”
Jill Williams, Charlotte, NC April 20, 2011
A friend of mine turned me on to this site after allowing me to taste some of the great goods she received. We both are so impressed by the great product and great customer service (which is so hard to come by now a days). Thank you for doing such a great job!!! I will definitely be back!!!”
Dave, Pt. Orchard, Wa. April 14, 2011
“ Arrived quickly, decent prices and yummy. Hard to find corn nuts (beer nuts) around here specially in bulk. Looking forward to ordering more items in the future. As for now I am retiring to my corn nuts and banana chips lol. Thanks again for the speedy delivery and wonder product.”
Irene, Columbus, Ohio April 23, 2010
“I was amazed at the amount of banana chips and how well they are packaged. We love them and will be ordering different kinds soon.”
Marci, Manheim, Pa March 31, 2010
“I absolutely love nuts online. I placed my order and 24 hrs later it's at my door! Everything I have ever gotten has been wonderful. I especially love the dried banana chips. You guys are the best!! ”
Melissa, Greensboro, NC November 21, 2009
“Order arrived in 2 days with regular UPS ground. I have to say this is my first order and will not be my last! Glad I ordered enough to last a while! The wasabi peas are wonderful and fresh! The banana chips are the best ever! The dried kiwi is out of this world! The coffee beans are excellent, I got the assortment pack! I also got the Wasabi peanuts and beans but havent tried them yet. I'm trying to save a few things for gifts but it may be too hard to do! ”
Showing 41-50 of 69
bonny, Wichita, KS September 12, 2014
“Great stuff, will order more from you guys again”
Serving Size 34g (~1.2 oz.)
(Approx. 13.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
Bananas,coconut oil, sugar, banana flavor
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 275 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Philippines
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|14 Pound Cases|