Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Sweetened banana chips, ideal for snacks and parties. High in potassium.
2. Bananas can help cure an upset stomach by stimulating the production of mucus and cells in the stomach, thus creating a barrier between the stomach lining and the acids that cause upset stomachs and heartburn.
3. Bananas have been seen to be useful in the treatment of goiters, which are enlargements of the thyroid gland.
4. The pectin (a soluble fiber) in bananas helps fight off colon and pancreatic cancers.
5. Bananas have antibiotic properties to help fight off infections and viruses.
6. Bananas are excellent energy snacks, particularly for the after-activity period. They contain vitamins B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fiber. During strenuous physical activity, your body loses a lot of these vitamins and minerals and eating a banana will help replace them and keep you going. Runners and bikers eat bananas after races for that reason. Bananas also contain more digestible carbohydrates than other fruit, calories from which the body burns off more quickly and easily than from protein or fat.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Janell, Wheeling, WV June 4, 2014
“I'm trying not to OD on these. I'll let you know if I succeed.”
Kristal, Seneca, SC May 27, 2014
“These Banana Chips are super delicious!”
RICHARD, BRADFORD, RI May 20, 2014
“I HAVE PUT MY ORDER IN MONDAY AND GOT IT ON TUESDAY . THE STRAWBERRIES AND BANANA ARE GREAT .”
Caleb, Union, NJ May 17, 2014
“The shipping was lickety quick and the food was just as good as I hoped it'd be. I did a test run with almonds, walnuts, banana chips, raw sugar and chia seeds. I was not disappointed. You'll be hearing from me again soon.”
Helene, Wake Forest, NC February 11, 2014
“Delivery was super fast. I ordered various dried fruits (mango, papaya, pineapple, flame raisins, banana chips, cantaloupe, organic mission figs, and jumbo plums. Everything was FRESH. The jumbo plums are the sweetest I have ever had. Will definitely be ordering again. I even loved the box it was delivered in!!!!
Thank you for such wonderful products.”
Nicole, Bethlehem, PA December 10, 2013
“Wow! What fun to receive our order in such a cool and nutty box! The banana chips were so crisp and delicious. Love the dried pineapple too. Amazingly, the dried strawberries were even a hit with kids that don't like strawberries! You NUTS rock! Thanks so much for the fresh yumminess!”
Yvonne, Coral Gables, Florida September 22, 2013
“Loved your products. The banana chips were fresh and crunchy. The dried apricots delicious. I used to buy these items and more at Whole foods, but from now on you will be my supplier. Thanks a bunch for providing great flavor and quality.”
Gerald, Rolla, MO September 11, 2013
“We bought 14 lbs. Banana Chips - Unsweetened: 14 Pound Cases
14 lbs. Banana Chips: 14 Pound Cases
Wife wanted unsweetened I wanted sweetened. Both good but I like the sweetened the best.”
Elizabeth, Lakeland, Fl September 6, 2013
“We LOVE EVERYTHING!!! The banana chips Rock!! The coconut chunks where a smash with the kids.. The hibiscus tea we knew was awesome.. Just needed more of it!! My mother-in-law gave us some and (hibiscus tea) got us addicted!! And my pumpkin seeds are awesome.. We will be ordering again!! The kids get to eat your healthy snacks in their lunches for school.. They got to pick out what they loved most.. You Are A Hit, NUTS.COM..
Wendi, WIlmington, NC September 6, 2013
“Love everything I've ordered. Banana chips and kale chips have become household staples ... fresher and tastier than anything I can find at local specialty stores or supermarkets. All delicious, super-fast delivery, thanks!”
Showing 11-20 of 69
bonny, Wichita, KS September 12, 2014
“Great stuff, will order more from you guys again”
Serving Size 34g (~1.2 oz.)
(Approx. 13.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
Bananas,coconut oil, sugar, banana flavor
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 275 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Philippines
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|14 Pound Cases|