Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Deliciously sliced apples are not only great to nibble on, but they also serve as a great ingredient for baking!
2. There are two types of dietary fiber: insoluble and soluble fiber. About 25% of the fiber found in apples is soluble. This type of fiber may help reduce cholesterol by binding to dietary fat and preventing it from being absorbed by the body.
3. Research also suggests that this fantastic fiber may also help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Flavonoids, a specific class of phytonutrients found in apples, apple juice and apple sauce, have been associated with reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's. According to researchers at Cornell University, almost all of the apple's antioxidant activity comes from these recently revealed phytonutrients.
5. Apples are a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin C that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. This powerful antioxidant aids in defending the body against damaging free radicals, those nasty compounds that accumulate in our bodies and wreak havoc on our healthy cells.
6. Apples and apple products contain between 3% and 8% of the daily value for potassium. Consuming 3500 milligrams of this essential nutrient each day may help reduce high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Jo Nash, Brandon, MS November 8, 2010
“I have been using Nuts-On Line for the past 3 or 4 years and I am very satisfied with the service I have received and the fruit I have purchased.
So fresh and makes such delicious pies.
My business has been more successful since I have started buying from Nuts-On
Line. I thank my son for introducing your company to me. I highly recommend
your company to anyone who contacts you.
Jo's Apple & Peach Turnovers
Jo Nash - Owner and Operator
Katie D, Maryland May 2, 2010
“Found our snacks on the doorstep when we got home, ran inside with the box and ripped it open! We were so excited my husband and I opened all the bags and tried them all! The dried apples were just how I remembered them from my childhood. And my husband won't let go of the garlic bagel chips! Thanks again guys! ”
Jack, Revere, Mass January 13, 2010
“I have been dying for dried apple rings,
already ate half the order,
Mary, Richmond, Ky. November 4, 2009
“Received my order today.The nuts are fresh and the dried apples look great. Thanks so very much.”
Justin, New York, NY July 21, 2009
“Thank you for the great order! The pistachios and the dried fruit were delicious! I also could not believe how quickly my order arrived. You'll be getting another order from me soon!! ”
Robert, Panama City Beach, FL June 26, 2008
“Having been a fan of your pistachios, I just received some dried apricots and dried apples. Once again, you guys did not disappoint. The apricots and apples are delicious!! You'll be seeing future order from me for sure. By the way, your quinoa is the BEST! Not only is it high-quality, the bag design makes it easy to scoop or pour the desired amount.
Stacy, Chicago, IL November 4, 2007
“After I finished the 5-lb bag, I decided to order 15 lbs. The arrival of this immense amount of apples brought joy to all my friends.”
Stacy, Chicago, IL October 3, 2007
“I ordered a 5-lb bag of dried apples. Not only did this bag of apples (which weighed more than I did at birth)arrive after only three days, they are the best dried apples I've ever tasted.”
David, Indianapolis, IN September 18, 2007
“Fresh and Tasty! Thanks.”
memory, goodwater, al January 11, 2006
“I ORDERED A CASE OF DRIED APPLES FOR OUR CHURCH. THE LADIES MADE FRIED APPLE PIES AND SOLD THEM. WE GOT RAVE REVIEWS. I'M BACK TODAY TO ARDER ANOTHER CASE. I THINK THIS IS THE 3RD CASE. WE WILL HAVE PAID OFF OUR BUILDING FUND ON THIS APPLES.”
Showing 41-50 of 53
Marcia, Franklin, TN September 16, 2014
“Fantastic! So soft and easy to chew, lots of nutrition. Winner.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Apples, sulphur dioxide (may contain pits and/or fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 85 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: China
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|