Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Deliciously sliced apples are not only great to nibble on, but they also serve as a great ingredient for baking!
2. There are two types of dietary fiber: insoluble and soluble fiber. About 25% of the fiber found in apples is soluble. This type of fiber may help reduce cholesterol by binding to dietary fat and preventing it from being absorbed by the body.
3. Research also suggests that this fantastic fiber may also help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Flavonoids, a specific class of phytonutrients found in apples, apple juice and apple sauce, have been associated with reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's. According to researchers at Cornell University, almost all of the apple's antioxidant activity comes from these recently revealed phytonutrients.
5. Apples are a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin C that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. This powerful antioxidant aids in defending the body against damaging free radicals, those nasty compounds that accumulate in our bodies and wreak havoc on our healthy cells.
6. Apples and apple products contain between 3% and 8% of the daily value for potassium. Consuming 3500 milligrams of this essential nutrient each day may help reduce high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Robert, Panama City Beach, FL June 26, 2008
“Having been a fan of your pistachios, I just received some dried apricots and dried apples. Once again, you guys did not disappoint. The apricots and apples are delicious!! You'll be seeing future order from me for sure. By the way, your quinoa is the BEST! Not only is it high-quality, the bag design makes it easy to scoop or pour the desired amount.
Stacy, Chicago, IL November 4, 2007
“After I finished the 5-lb bag, I decided to order 15 lbs. The arrival of this immense amount of apples brought joy to all my friends.”
Stacy, Chicago, IL October 3, 2007
“I ordered a 5-lb bag of dried apples. Not only did this bag of apples (which weighed more than I did at birth)arrive after only three days, they are the best dried apples I've ever tasted.”
David, Indianapolis, IN September 18, 2007
“Fresh and Tasty! Thanks.”
memory, goodwater, al January 11, 2006
“I ORDERED A CASE OF DRIED APPLES FOR OUR CHURCH. THE LADIES MADE FRIED APPLE PIES AND SOLD THEM. WE GOT RAVE REVIEWS. I'M BACK TODAY TO ARDER ANOTHER CASE. I THINK THIS IS THE 3RD CASE. WE WILL HAVE PAID OFF OUR BUILDING FUND ON THIS APPLES.”
Kimberly September 23, 2005
“Excellent product! Great price! We purchased 5 pounds of assorted dried fruits and my our children (ages 4 and 1) ate it all in less than a week!”
Lisa, Chicago, IL June 23, 2005
“I cannot believe how fast my order arrived! On top of that, I am impressed with the quality of product (dried apples!) and also equally impressed with the high level of customer service and care...
Showing 41-50 of 48
kristin, freeport, ny April 15, 2014
“Super quick shipping, absolutely adorable packaging, and everything was delicious. The dried apples were not leathery or too dry; they were plump and perfectly sweet. The banana chips are flavorful. The jalapeno cheddar sticks are almost gone...I got the package two hours ago...yeah, they're awesome. The habanero jerky is moist and perfectly spicy. I bought a bunch of other stuff that I didn't open yet but if it's as yummy as the rest, I will be a happy camper. I will definitely be a repeat customer!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Apples, sulphur dioxide (may contain pits and/or fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 85 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|