Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Deliciously sliced apples are not only great to nibble on, but they also serve as a great ingredient for baking!
2. There are two types of dietary fiber: insoluble and soluble fiber. About 25% of the fiber found in apples is soluble. This type of fiber may help reduce cholesterol by binding to dietary fat and preventing it from being absorbed by the body.
3. Research also suggests that this fantastic fiber may also help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Flavonoids, a specific class of phytonutrients found in apples, apple juice and apple sauce, have been associated with reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's. According to researchers at Cornell University, almost all of the apple's antioxidant activity comes from these recently revealed phytonutrients.
5. Apples are a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin C that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. This powerful antioxidant aids in defending the body against damaging free radicals, those nasty compounds that accumulate in our bodies and wreak havoc on our healthy cells.
6. Apples and apple products contain between 3% and 8% of the daily value for potassium. Consuming 3500 milligrams of this essential nutrient each day may help reduce high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Harry, Tullahoma, Tennessee August 10, 2011
“I received my dried apples today and couldn't be more satisfied with a product, the shipping was just great, I will continue to order from you again.”
Harry, Tullahoma, Tennessee August 10, 2011
“I have just received my shipment of dried apples, they are just beautiful and the shipping couldn't have been faster, I will continue to order from you in the from now own”
jerry, alamogordo, New Mexico March 31, 2011
Mark, New London, NC March 11, 2011
“I ordered dried apples and dried peaches on Wednesday, and they were delivered Thursday afternoon. That was very fast service. And the fruit was delicious. I will definitely order again. And thanks for the strawberry samples. Those will be on my next order. ”
Millicent, Orange, NJ January 4, 2011
“I just received my order and couldn't wait to place another one. You have the biggest and best dried fruit I have ever had. And the prices are tough to beat. Keep up the good work!!!”
Cheryl, Hope Mills, NC December 3, 2010
“All I can say is WOW~~ I ordered dried apples to make fried pies on Tuesday and my order was at my house on Thursday. You guys are da bomb!! The products exceed my expectations! The price is great and fast service! Thanks for a job well done!”
Jo Nash, Brandon, MS November 8, 2010
“I have been using Nuts-On Line for the past 3 or 4 years and I am very satisfied with the service I have received and the fruit I have purchased.
So fresh and makes such delicious pies.
My business has been more successful since I have started buying from Nuts-On
Line. I thank my son for introducing your company to me. I highly recommend
your company to anyone who contacts you.
Jo's Apple & Peach Turnovers
Jo Nash - Owner and Operator
Katie D, Maryland May 2, 2010
“Found our snacks on the doorstep when we got home, ran inside with the box and ripped it open! We were so excited my husband and I opened all the bags and tried them all! The dried apples were just how I remembered them from my childhood. And my husband won't let go of the garlic bagel chips! Thanks again guys! ”
Jack, Revere, Mass January 13, 2010
“I have been dying for dried apple rings,
already ate half the order,
Mary, Richmond, Ky. November 4, 2009
“Received my order today.The nuts are fresh and the dried apples look great. Thanks so very much.”
Showing 31-40 of 49
MARY, Lenoir City, Tn. July 31, 2014
“This was the first time that i have used nuts.com The pecans were fresh, the dried apples were the best I have even eaten. Thank You for the wonderful apples & nuts Mary McCoy”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Apples, sulphur dioxide (may contain pits and/or fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 85 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: China
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|