Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Deliciously sliced apples are not only great to nibble on, but they also serve as a great ingredient for baking!
2. There are two types of dietary fiber: insoluble and soluble fiber. About 25% of the fiber found in apples is soluble. This type of fiber may help reduce cholesterol by binding to dietary fat and preventing it from being absorbed by the body.
3. Research also suggests that this fantastic fiber may also help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Flavonoids, a specific class of phytonutrients found in apples, apple juice and apple sauce, have been associated with reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's. According to researchers at Cornell University, almost all of the apple's antioxidant activity comes from these recently revealed phytonutrients.
5. Apples are a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin C that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. This powerful antioxidant aids in defending the body against damaging free radicals, those nasty compounds that accumulate in our bodies and wreak havoc on our healthy cells.
6. Apples and apple products contain between 3% and 8% of the daily value for potassium. Consuming 3500 milligrams of this essential nutrient each day may help reduce high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Dave, Knoxville, TN October 10, 2012
“First, I love the box you shipped my apples in. But most importantly, I am really happy to have the dried apples. My 87 year old mother still makes old-fashioned "apple stack cakes." And she makes them from scratch. She wasn't able to dry her own apples this year, so your dried apples are a godsend for those of us who are the fortunate recipients of her cakes.”
carmela August 27, 2012
“Very good apples. And service.”
Joyce, Katy, Texas August 2, 2012
“Many thanks for very quick delivery of my order of dried apples. They are delicious. My husband thinks you are lunatics - but that fits in with me, my children and grandchildren. Actually he is really nuts too, but doesn't admit it!
Love the mailing box, too.”
Ed Brown, Henrico, Va July 25, 2012
“I was totally amazed at the quick shipping you gave me. Plus, the dried applies are simply GREAT. Thank you so much, and I shall be ordering again soon.”
Marcia June 29, 2012
“Yum! Glad I found your site. We're getting ready to leave on our Oregon State Wagon Train and I couldn't find any dried apples locally. So good! The dried Strawberries are awesome! Thanks! I'll be ordering from you again! I'd love to try the veggie chips.”
Dolores, Antioch, CA March 20, 2012
“I received my dried apples and apricots in good time and seem to
be very delicious. Also the price
was very good!!”
Sandra, Hendersonville, TN February 24, 2012
“Loved the apples, so fresh! and thanks for the apricot snack bag, they are so good. Sandy”
Christina, milford, connecticut November 26, 2011
“fantastic service, fast delivery I am a first time customer & will be back My husband said terrific items. ”
Gregory, Margate, Florida November 9, 2011
“Came across your website by accident and had to order! First off, thanks for the Goji Berries, a delightful treat I must say. The 5 pounds of food arrived as scheduled and each bag was opened as soon as I came home from work. I love the dried apples, I will end up ordering those again! Kiwi, Bananas, and my favorite Quinoa! You will be hearing from me again you crazy Nuts!
Dave, Alta, Wyoming October 19, 2011
“I'll be ordering again. The Chia and Spirulina sound fantastically healthy, and the dried apples and black mission figs were fantastic. The Simply Bananas were a real treat - seems you can't easily find banana chips that aren't fried,and these were delicious. I might have to try more of the Simply products next time. Thanks for offering such a great product line!”
Showing 21-30 of 53
Marcia, Franklin, TN September 16, 2014
“Fantastic! So soft and easy to chew, lots of nutrition. Winner.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Apples, sulphur dioxide (may contain pits and/or fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 85 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: China
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|