Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Deliciously sliced apples are not only great to nibble on, but they also serve as a great ingredient for baking!
2. There are two types of dietary fiber: insoluble and soluble fiber. About 25% of the fiber found in apples is soluble. This type of fiber may help reduce cholesterol by binding to dietary fat and preventing it from being absorbed by the body.
3. Research also suggests that this fantastic fiber may also help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Flavonoids, a specific class of phytonutrients found in apples, apple juice and apple sauce, have been associated with reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's. According to researchers at Cornell University, almost all of the apple's antioxidant activity comes from these recently revealed phytonutrients.
5. Apples are a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin C that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. This powerful antioxidant aids in defending the body against damaging free radicals, those nasty compounds that accumulate in our bodies and wreak havoc on our healthy cells.
6. Apples and apple products contain between 3% and 8% of the daily value for potassium. Consuming 3500 milligrams of this essential nutrient each day may help reduce high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Dolores, Antioch, CA March 20, 2012
“I received my dried apples and apricots in good time and seem to
be very delicious. Also the price
was very good!!”
Sandra, Hendersonville, TN February 24, 2012
“Loved the apples, so fresh! and thanks for the apricot snack bag, they are so good. Sandy”
Christina, milford, connecticut November 26, 2011
“fantastic service, fast delivery I am a first time customer & will be back My husband said terrific items. ”
Gregory, Margate, Florida November 9, 2011
“Came across your website by accident and had to order! First off, thanks for the Goji Berries, a delightful treat I must say. The 5 pounds of food arrived as scheduled and each bag was opened as soon as I came home from work. I love the dried apples, I will end up ordering those again! Kiwi, Bananas, and my favorite Quinoa! You will be hearing from me again you crazy Nuts!
Dave, Alta, Wyoming October 19, 2011
“I'll be ordering again. The Chia and Spirulina sound fantastically healthy, and the dried apples and black mission figs were fantastic. The Simply Bananas were a real treat - seems you can't easily find banana chips that aren't fried,and these were delicious. I might have to try more of the Simply products next time. Thanks for offering such a great product line!”
Betty, Eagleville, Tn. October 18, 2011
“My apples are here. My apples are cooked and ready for fried pies by the time I thought they would get here. They as well as my peaches are beautiful. How in the world do you do it? Thanks again.”
Lana, Charlotte, NC September 29, 2011
“Great, great dried fruits! These snacks are healthy. Incredible customer service! Highly recommend your site to everyone. Very impressed indeed.”
Jerry, nashville, tennessee September 8, 2011
“I had to sample everything and it surprised me that it was all so fresh and tasty.
Harry Brooks, Tullahoma, Tennessee August 12, 2011
“The dried apples were the best I have ever seen, the shipping was the fastest , this place rocks, they will get all my business from now on,. keep up the good work you nuts”
Harry, Tullahoma, Tennessee August 10, 2011
“I received my dried apples today and couldn't be more satisfied with a product, the shipping was just great, I will continue to order from you again.”
Showing 21-30 of 48
kristin, freeport, ny April 15, 2014
“Super quick shipping, absolutely adorable packaging, and everything was delicious. The dried apples were not leathery or too dry; they were plump and perfectly sweet. The banana chips are flavorful. The jalapeno cheddar sticks are almost gone...I got the package two hours ago...yeah, they're awesome. The habanero jerky is moist and perfectly spicy. I bought a bunch of other stuff that I didn't open yet but if it's as yummy as the rest, I will be a happy camper. I will definitely be a repeat customer!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Apples, sulphur dioxide (may contain pits and/or fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 85 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|