Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Green Tea Powder
Green tea powder is renowned for its antioxidants and health benefits. Packed with the protective catechin EGCG, green tea from Camellia sinensis promotes good health. Our green tea powder can be mixed in water and other beverages, or enjoyed in baked goods. It is non-GMO.
How to Enjoy Green Tea Powder
To make green tea, simply blend 0.5-1 teaspoon of green tea powder and a small amount of hot water with a spoon to make a smooth paste. Add more water and sweetener as desired.
Green tea powder has a clean, earthy flavor that can be incorporated into a variety of drinks and foods. For a refreshing beverage, the powder can be blended into smoothies or shakes. It can be used in many desserts and treats, such as cookies, cheesecakes, waffles, or pancakes. Give baked goods an antioxidant boost by adding a few teaspoons of the powder to muffin or cupcake batter.
Health Benefits of Green Tea Powder
1) Protective Antioxidants: Packed with catechins, green tea powder protects cells from oxidative stress caused by damaging free radicals. The role of these antioxidants is important because they can reduce the risk for premature aging and chronic conditions like heart disease and cancer. Green tea is especially high in a catechin called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is even more superior than vitamins C and E at protecting cells.
2) Heart-Healthy: Green tea is rich in antioxidants that may lower the risk for cardiovascular diseases. A 2006 study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association examined green tea consumption in over 40,000 Japanese adults. The researchers found that participants who drank the most green tea had a lower risk of death from heart attack or stroke compared to those who drank less than one cup of green tea a day.
3) Lower Cholesterol Levels: Green tea can also help reduce LDL "bad" cholesterol levels and thus help reduce the risk for developing heart disease. Research published in a 2011 study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that drinking higher amounts of green tea was associated to lower levels of total and LDL "bad" cholesterol.
4) Weight Loss: Drinking green tea may help boost metabolism and help people achieve weight loss goals. A 2005 study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that the catechins present in green tea helped tea drinkers reduce body fat. This study indicates that green tea may be beneficial for weight management.
5) Reduces Anxiety: Green tea powder contains the amino acid L-theanine, which naturally promotes relaxation and has an overall calming effect. Combined with natural caffeine levels, drinking green tea will give you a sense of relaxed alertness so that your mind can focus clearly.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Ruthie, Palm Bay, FL April 28, 2011
“Thank you! as always your product delivered when promised and it is by far the best value for the money out there. Keep up the good work you have a customer for life!”
Thorarinn, Mosfellsbaer, ICELAND April 13, 2011
“Jeffrey, Kenny, Sandy, David and the rest of the NutsOnline Family.
When the UPS has delivered the parcel, it's only half way to me. From Virginia it goes by air to Iceland sometimes next 10 days. When I order from "nutsonline.com" it may take up to 14 days before I get it.
So I will keep waiting. I will order from you again sometime. By "nutsonline.com" I found good Green Tea Powder. With it I'm happy.
Greetings from Iceland.
Cate, Burlington, NJ April 6, 2011
“I ordered some matcha powder late Monday night and I had a green tea latte before dinner tonight, on Wednesday! I couldn't be happier with any aspect of my experience with Nuts Online. Thanks so much!”
Clarissa, Lawrenceburg, Tennessee April 1, 2011
“I was very pleased with the rapid shipping and the quality of the product, and of course the excellent price. This was our first time ordering from you, but won't be the last. Thanks for everything....”
Carmela, Newark, DE March 12, 2011
“I am so impressed with your fast, courteous service. Your prices are cheaper and yet your service is better than other purveyors. Go figure!”
Kayla March 4, 2011
“This powder is great! I was a little worried since green tea powders usually cost about ten times this much, but I was very satisfied with the smell, taste, and texture when I opened up this bag! I haven't tried it in a recipe yet, but I'm very happy with my purchase.”
Michael PIenkowski, Donora, PA July 24, 2010
“Pure Product Delivered quick 2 thumbs
Doria, Philadelphia, PA October 19, 2009
“Speedy service, good quality, good price. Enough said!”
Showing 21-30 of 29
SUE, Cumming, GA April 10, 2014
“Thanks for my order ....arrived Wednesday, I love green tea...and this brand has an excellent taste!
Serving Size 1g (~0 oz.)
(Approx. 454.5 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin: China
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|