Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Green Tea Powder
Green tea powder is renowned for its antioxidants and health benefits. Packed with the protective catechin EGCG, green tea from Camellia sinensis promotes good health. Our green tea powder can be mixed in water and other beverages, or enjoyed in baked goods. It is non-GMO.
How to Enjoy Green Tea Powder
To make green tea, simply blend 0.5-1 teaspoon of green tea powder and a small amount of hot water with a spoon to make a smooth paste. Add more water and sweetener as desired.
Green tea powder has a clean, earthy flavor that can be incorporated into a variety of drinks and foods. For a refreshing beverage, the powder can be blended into smoothies or shakes. It can be used in many desserts and treats, such as cookies, cheesecakes, waffles, or pancakes. Give baked goods an antioxidant boost by adding a few teaspoons of the powder to muffin or cupcake batter.
Health Benefits of Green Tea Powder
1) Protective Antioxidants: Packed with catechins, green tea powder protects cells from oxidative stress caused by damaging free radicals. The role of these antioxidants is important because they can reduce the risk for premature aging and chronic conditions like heart disease and cancer. Green tea is especially high in a catechin called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is even more superior than vitamins C and E at protecting cells.
2) Heart-Healthy: Green tea is rich in antioxidants that may lower the risk for cardiovascular diseases. A 2006 study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association examined green tea consumption in over 40,000 Japanese adults. The researchers found that participants who drank the most green tea had a lower risk of death from heart attack or stroke compared to those who drank less than one cup of green tea a day.
3) Lower Cholesterol Levels: Green tea can also help reduce LDL "bad" cholesterol levels and thus help reduce the risk for developing heart disease. Research published in a 2011 study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that drinking higher amounts of green tea was associated to lower levels of total and LDL "bad" cholesterol.
4) Weight Loss: Drinking green tea may help boost metabolism and help people achieve weight loss goals. A 2005 study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that the catechins present in green tea helped tea drinkers reduce body fat. This study indicates that green tea may be beneficial for weight management.
5) Reduces Anxiety: Green tea powder contains the amino acid L-theanine, which naturally promotes relaxation and has an overall calming effect. Combined with natural caffeine levels, drinking green tea will give you a sense of relaxed alertness so that your mind can focus clearly.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Susan, Hatboro, PA August 26, 2014
“Love my green tea powder. Much more benefits than a tea bag!”
shenette, Philadelphia, PA August 5, 2014
“i have to find out how to use it so that it will taste good”
Sasa, Edison, NJ July 29, 2014
“Absolutely in love with Green Tea Powder!
Rich and authentic taste even better than tea...
Daniel, Olympia, WA May 9, 2014
“The Green Tea that I ordered is excellent! Arrived very quick too. :) WooHOO!!”
SUE, Cumming, GA April 10, 2014
“Thanks for my order ....arrived Wednesday, I love green tea...and this brand has an excellent taste!
jim, Lancaster, PA March 4, 2014
“Delivery was quick! (next day). Green tea powder smells fresh and is tasty. Looking forward to using it in yogurt, tea drinks, smoothies, etc. Much thanks.”
Beverly, Indianapolis, Indiana February 12, 2014
“Thanks so much for my green tea powder. The package got here so quick. I think that I got a nice amount for the price, and it taste so so good. I enjoyed my surprise sample as well. I plan to treat myself again real soon. Thanks again.”
Cindy, Ga. November 2, 2013
“You have the jackpot on sugar free goodies ! I am thrilled to have found you! Your gummies and sugar free fudge are awesome. You also carry green tea powder which I use. You have such a great selection of everything.Thank you so much.”
Linda, Garnett, Kansas August 19, 2013
“My first order and it was awesome! The extra goji berries you included were what I had in my cart & decided not to try this time. Thank you!
Now I know I will order them next time!
YAY!!!! Love the green tea powder also a first & I always love chia seeds!”
ronald, laceyville, pa July 20, 2013
“You are a great company. My was shipped very fast and I love the Green Tea. Will be ordering again. Thank You for being NUTS!!!!!!!!!”
Showing 1-10 of 34
Ollie, Baldwin City, KS September 2, 2014
“Love the packaging and the email notifying me the package had arrived. Very personal service, thank you”
Serving Size 1g (~0 oz.)
(Approx. 454.5 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: China
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|