Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Fruit Pectin Mix
Fruit pectin is commonly used a thickener in jams and gelatin.
Fruit Jam Recipe
Ingredients: 3 3/4 cups fruit, 5 1/4 cups sugar, 3 tablespoons fruit pectin.
1) Prepare fruit however you like it: pureed, julienned, finely diced, crushed.
2) Pack 3 ¾ fruit solidly in cup. If measure is slightly short, add water. Place measured fruit in 6 or 8 quart sauce pot.
3) Stir fruit pectin into prepared fruit. Sauce pot must be no more than 1/2 full to allow for full rolling boil.
4) Bring to a full boil over high heat stirring constantly. At once stir in sugar. DO NOT REDUCE SUGAR. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil (a boil that cannot be stirred down). Then boil one minute stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
5) Skim off foam with large metal spoon. Immediately ladle into jars leaving 1/4 inch space at top. With a damp cloth, wipe jars and threads clean.
6) Immediately cover jars with lids. Screw on firmly.
7) Place in boiling water bath carefully setting jars on rack in canner or large sauce pot of boiling water. Water should cover jars by 1 to 2 inches. Cover canner and return the water to a boil for 5 minutes. Remove jars from canner.
8) Check seals. Jar lids should be slightly concave or remain so when pressed. Store jam in a cool dry place.
Yields approximately 6 cups. Recipe may vary due to moisture in fruit.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Martha, Richfield, MN December 10, 2012
“The best price I've found for bulk pectin. I make a LOT of jams/jellies for the local Farmers' Market so 25# is used very quickly. Highly recommend their products.”
Billy Joe, Poulan, Ga October 26, 2012
“Thanks very much delievery was right on time I make a lots of jellies to give away in the area to seniors. thank again”
Robert, Brookhaven, MS September 20, 2012
“This is our second order for the fruit pectin. It works better than any we have used in the past. We will continue to buy from you.
Rebecca, Chula Vista, Ca September 6, 2012
“So impressed with quality, price and how quickly I received my order in the mail. You have gained a new customer who will be ordering only from you. Thank you for proving your business is not lime so many others who have no clue what customer service is.”
Elaine, East Prov., RI September 6, 2012
“Item was just what I order. It was delivered super fast. Will definitely order from you again. You kept me up to date on my orders progress which I loved. Thank you. ”
Cheryl, Omak, Washington August 9, 2012
“Purchase arrived fast, love the packaging! Everything was well sealed and safe in the packages.
Now I have to get to work on my jams with my big supply of pectin!”
Bonnie, Lincoln, WA July 23, 2012
“Wow! I loved the note to let me know my package was delivered. I didn't think it would be here so fast. I ordered the pectin and put up a batch today. It's great. Thank you”
David July 19, 2012
“Great deal on bulk pectin. I can't wait to try it out.”
Linda June 20, 2012
“Thank you for my order received today, excellent as usual.
Love your shipping boxes”
Judy, LaPorte, In June 11, 2012
“I can't really tell you how happy you have made my family and I. Being able to buy fruit pectin and clearjel in bulk is FANTASTIC. The bagel chips are wonderful and taste great. I have made 100 jars of jam for a lot less money this season. I won't be a stranger! Great service too.”
Showing 71-80 of 90
Hilary, Trabuco Canyon, CA August 30, 2014
“I will never go back to Liquid!”
Serving Size 15g (~0.5 oz.)
(Approx. 30.3 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Dextrose, pectin, fumaric acid
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Store at room temperature for up to 1 year.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|