Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Fruit Pectin Mix
Fruit pectin is commonly used a thickener in jams and gelatin.
Fruit Jam Recipe
Ingredients: 3 3/4 cups fruit, 5 1/4 cups sugar, 3 tablespoons fruit pectin.
1) Prepare fruit however you like it: pureed, julienned, finely diced, crushed.
2) Pack 3 ¾ fruit solidly in cup. If measure is slightly short, add water. Place measured fruit in 6 or 8 quart sauce pot.
3) Stir fruit pectin into prepared fruit. Sauce pot must be no more than 1/2 full to allow for full rolling boil.
4) Bring to a full boil over high heat stirring constantly. At once stir in sugar. DO NOT REDUCE SUGAR. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil (a boil that cannot be stirred down). Then boil one minute stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
5) Skim off foam with large metal spoon. Immediately ladle into jars leaving 1/4 inch space at top. With a damp cloth, wipe jars and threads clean.
6) Immediately cover jars with lids. Screw on firmly.
7) Place in boiling water bath carefully setting jars on rack in canner or large sauce pot of boiling water. Water should cover jars by 1 to 2 inches. Cover canner and return the water to a boil for 5 minutes. Remove jars from canner.
8) Check seals. Jar lids should be slightly concave or remain so when pressed. Store jam in a cool dry place.
Yields approximately 6 cups. Recipe may vary due to moisture in fruit.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Patricia, Fairchance, PA July 25, 2013
“ I found your site on an internet search for "fruit pectin-wholesale". What a wonderful surprise! I cannot believe the quality of the product for the price. There will be 3 new regular customers now.......myself, my daughter and my grandson (whose wife is just launching a catering career). Looking forward to doing business with your family. The speed of shipping and handling is nothing short of amazing. Thank you. ”
Wanda, Lincoln, Alabama July 9, 2013
“Just received my order. You are at the top of my list for reasonably priced, quality products. Your company has substantially lowered the cost of home canning for my family. Your fruit pectin and pickling spices are a fraction of the price I've paid at any grocery or chain store. We adore the packaging! The whimsical characters adorning the box and each package is just another reason to smile whenever we open box of goodies from Nuts.com.”
Judy, Magnolia, Texas July 3, 2013
“I will always do business with your company, you always have very courteous and prompt delivery. Also you have an excellent product. Thank you, Judy”
Laura, pittsburgh, PA June 26, 2013
“I can't believe how fast delivery was. I bought pectin and pickling spices for canning. I didn't even realize how much you offered. I am going to order from you again. My daughters were talking about ordering dried berries and gummy bears!”
Lisa, Waukesha, WI June 26, 2013
“This is my first time ordering from nuts.com and my experience was great! My friends and I are going to making oodles of strawberry jelly and store bought pectin is crazy expensive. Your 1# package is practically the same price as one 1/3c. box of pectin (brand name). Your product arrived one day early in a cute box. I love that it's in a resealable bag (that is cute too!). Thank you for the surprise gift of a free sample bag of your BBQ corn nuts! Will definitely recommend your company!”
Linda, Concord, nc June 21, 2013
“My order was waiting for me. And I am so glad I found nuts.com. I ordered pectin and it was so much cheaper than other brands. I am very pleased!”
Rebecca June 13, 2013
“Thank-you! Loved the box...pectin is working perfectly Thank-You !!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...I'll Be Back!”
Erik June 12, 2013
“I was skeptical at first because of the super low price. But the fruit pectin we bought worked great! We will be buying more products from nuts.com in the future.”
Amy, Portland, Oregon June 4, 2013
“I am on my second, 25 pound box of pectin, I have a small jam business, and I just LOVE this pectin! You have saved me hundreds of dollars, and I`m going NUTS over that! THANKS!!!! ”
Christine, Baldwinville, MA May 21, 2013
“My package arrived today! It was such a fun box, not many boxes make me smile when they get delivered to my front door... but this box did! So fun and cute! Even the pectin was in very cute packaging. Thanks for a great product. I will be back !! ”
Showing 51-60 of 90
Hilary, Trabuco Canyon, CA August 30, 2014
“I will never go back to Liquid!”
Serving Size 15g (~0.5 oz.)
(Approx. 30.3 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Dextrose, pectin, fumaric acid
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Store at room temperature for up to 1 year.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|