Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Karen, Tallahassee, FL August 22, 2014
“Loved the peanuts! Boiled them for my son's 18th birthday gathering and everyone commented on them. Great quality. I ordered coffee as well and it is terrific. Loved the box and marketing theme you all have very cute. I will order more products for sure!!!!!!!!”
We roast beans in small batches that we ship to you fresh — with all the rich flavor locked in a convenient, zipper-lock pouch.
A coffee's flavor depends on two things — where the beans are from (ours come from all over), and how they're roasted. Here are the 5 roast types we offer:
- American Roast: Dry beans with no oil, a very sweet and subtle flavor
- Viennese Roast: Beans with a light sheen to them caused by a touch of sweat (oil) making it a bit stronger (also known as Cinnamon Roast)
- French Roast: Beans with a deep brown color and a glossy oil covering, making a stronger coffee with more aroma
- Espresso Roast: Beans with a dark brown to near-black color that are heavily covered in oil, lending a very strong, intense — sometimes almost bitter — flavor
- Blend of Roasts: A totally unique taste and style comprised of beans of lighter and darker roasts
Can't decide? Try our Coffees of the World Sampler.